URL / Website: https://www.languageofloveus.com/chu
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Incall same as a strip mall
Activities: Lfk, dfk, massage, bbbj, bbfs, missionary, k9, rcg, CIP
Hair Length and Color: Brown long hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She’s pretty short but good torso to leg ratio. Petite frame and a nice face to look at. C cup tits and Asian beauty standards were met.
Recommendation: Yes
how accurate were pics. the last few were catfished hard
The pic of her in the jean jacket on her profile is her 100%. Probably went to a professional studio to get that one done.

Her face is exactly that and I her body is that of ones in all pics. The ones that are more racy is her body but the face is PS'ed a bit.
Chu is fantastic. I've seen her multiple times out in LA. Going to make the trip to Austin before she leaves to head home this week.

Pictures are definitely her and EaglesSuck description is pretty spot on.

Her TER is 372708. I'm sure she'd appreciate if you could leave review there as well as that's her primary customer base on the west coast along wish usasexguide.

Treat her well guys, she's a gem and what everyone in this business should strive to be when it comes to service.
Are you able to contact her directly to make an appointment? The LOL screening process is a bit of a pain.
May I know what day this week she is leaving? found it in another thread for wednesday
May I know what day this week she is leaving? found it in another thread for wednesday Originally Posted by hopeert
Wednesday is her last day I believe, but there’s a chance she travels Wednesday as well so that might move up a day.