Biden Has To Beg and Pay Anti-Vaxxers $100 to Keep Delta From Crippling Our Country

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/biden...194802212.html

Shameful that some of you refuse the Vax because of allegiance to Qanon and Right-Wing philosophy, complaining that ''they (Democrats?) want to take away my freedom''!

You are not free when a fast-spreading crippling virus reigns.

Dirty people, a.k.a. anti-vaxxers, aided the spread. We should have reached herd immunity 2 months ago.

You have to be paid to do what you should have proudly done months ago.
vaccinated folks are still getting sick
Shameful that some of you refuse the Vax Originally Posted by Chung Tran
respectfully... FOAD. Seriously. You argue that abortion is a right, but not to be jabbed with an experimental mRNA therapy isn't. Make sense much? I know you're just a pot stirrer and likely don't believe a thing you're writing but at least try to be internally consistent. There is nothing shameful about asserting ones rights to abstain from taking experimental drugs.

because of allegiance to Qanon and Right-Wing philosophy, Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The why is irrelevant. Your Qanon issues are simply Blue-anon talking points.

complaining that ''they (Democrats?) want to take away my freedom''! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Don't they? I mean the mask mandates that they don't follow, the distancing rules that they don't follow, and the travel restrictions that they don't follow... what exactly would you call those if not restricting my liberty without just cause? The masks mandates are KNOWN to be worthless yet here we are. The death rate among children is lower than from choking on chicken bones and dying yet we're going to mask the kids up again?

You are not free when a fast-spreading crippling virus reigns. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I'm sorry, I didn't see those exception policies in the Declaration on Independence, the Constitution, or the bill of Rights. Care to point out where those exceptions are?

Dirty people, a.k.a. anti-vaxxers, aided the spread. We should have reached herd immunity 2 months ago. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Clearly you don't understand the term herd immunity. Had we done NO lockdowns, we would have reached herd immunity even faster. Remember you're calling ethnics dirty because they are one of the lowest vaccinated groups in the US. That's why it's going to be so much fun to watch the Federal govt. force vaccinations on the ethnics... say at the post office. Get out your popcorn, bitches!

You have to be paid to do what you should have proudly done months ago. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Nope, the more money they offer, the harder they push, the more I KNOW I'm right by refusing to get the shot. The government is classifying the toxicology reports on the mRNA shots... This all comes down to trust. Do you trust the government to do the right thing?

The short answer is: not on your fcuking life.

The government is using a study from India involving a drug that is not even authorized for EUA use in the US to justify the mask mandates... and this is all just battlefield prep for the 2022 mid terms.

If the mRNA injection works, you have nothing to fear from an unvaccinated person. If it doesn't, you're no worse off than an unvaccinated person.... well unless those spike proteins break off, spread through your body to your lungs and start causing respiratory issues by clotting. LOL. No. No thanks. You made your choice, I shall make mine. And if the govt. is hell bent on forcing people to get the mRNA injection they will have a bloody mess on their hands...

Add to the fact that the Biden administration has opened the Southern border and is turning loose illegals they KNOW are COVID infected and you can take your mandates and mRNA shots and shove them into your fourth point of contact sideways. If it's REALLY an EMERGENCY (exert tip: it's not) then they wouldn't be allowing that. But you're too STUPID to understand what is going on around you. You want the anti-mRNA crowd to get the jab? Well, the govt. can release ALL of Fauci's emails un-redacted so we can ALL understand who PAID to fcuk us like this. The Govt. can shut the border and then I might MIGHT actually consider the shot... because at least then it MIGHT actually be an emergency... but until then, respectfully, FOAD.

COVID-19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralizing antibodies may sensitize vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated- The National Institutes for Health.
Dirty people? Considering who the largest group who doesn’t want the jab are, OP is racist af.
respectfully... FOAD. Seriously. You argue that abortion is a right, but not to be jabbed with an experimental mRNA therapy isn't. Make sense much? I know you're just a pot stirrer and likely don't believe a thing you're writing but at least try to be internally consistent. There is nothing shameful about asserting ones rights to abstain from taking experimental drugs.

Don't they? I mean the mask mandates that they don't follow, the distancing rules that they don't follow, and the travel restrictions that they don't follow... what exactly would you call those if not restricting my liberty without just cause? The masks mandates are KNOWN to be worthless yet here we are. The death rate among children is lower than from choking on chicken bones and dying yet we're going to mask the kids up again?

I'm sorry, I didn't see those exception policies in the Declaration on Independence, the Constitution, or the bill of Rights. Care to point out where those exceptions are?

Clearly you don't understand the term herd immunity. Had we done NO lockdowns, we would have reached herd immunity even faster. Remember you're calling ethnics dirty because they are one of the lowest vaccinated groups in the US. That's why it's going to be so much fun to watch the Federal govt. force vaccinations on the ethnics... say at the post office. Get out your popcorn, bitches!

Nope, the more money they offer, the harder they push, the more I KNOW I'm right by refusing to get the shot. The government is classifying the toxicology reports on the mRNA shots... This all comes down to trust. Do you trust the government to do the right thing?

The government is using a study from India involving a drug that is not even authorized for EUA use in the US to justify the mask mandates... and this is all just battlefield prep for the 2022 mid terms.

If the mRNA injection works, you have nothing to fear from an unvaccinated person. If it doesn't, you're no worse off than an unvaccinated person.... well unless those spike proteins break off, spread through your body to your lungs and start causing respiratory issues by clotting. LOL. No. No thanks. You made your choice, I shall make mine. And if the govt. is hell bent on forcing people to get the mRNA injection they will have a bloody mess on their hands...

Add to the fact that the Biden administration has opened the Southern border and is turning loose illegals they KNOW are COVID infected and you can take your mandates and mRNA shots and shove them into your fourth point of contact sideways. If it's REALLY an EMERGENCY (exert tip: it's not) then they wouldn't be allowing that. But you're too STUPID to understand what is going on around you. You want the anti-mRNA crowd to get the jab? Well, the govt. can release ALL of Fauci's emails un-redacted so we can ALL understand who PAID to fcuk us like this. The Govt. can shut the border and then I might MIGHT actually consider the shot... because at least then it MIGHT actually be an emergency... but until then, respectfully, FOAD.

COVID-19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralizing antibodies may sensitize vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated- The National Institutes for Health. Originally Posted by texassapper
Couldn’t have said it better myself.
  • Tiny
  • 07-30-2021, 07:29 AM

COVID-19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralizing antibodies may sensitize vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated- The National Institutes for Health. Originally Posted by texassapper
President Trump says he saved up to 2.2 million lives through his administration’s response to COVID. Democratic politicians and anti vaccine RINOS say he’s a liar. I say he’s not.

Many people like you believed the mRNA vaccines would harm us physically. Other governments believed the technology was too iffy to support. The Trump administration took a chance and the results, in terms of how quickly the vaccines were brought to market and how effective they were, are phenomenal. It’s very possible that 2.2 million lives will be saved worldwide through the years as a result of the Trump administration’s Operation Warp Speed and mRNA vaccines
  • Tiny
  • 07-30-2021, 08:02 AM

Do you have a link to the NIH paper? What you posted is a link to a cloud storage site, which may not be safe. The document isn’t downloading for me anyway.
Do you have a link to the NIH paper? What you posted is a link to a cloud storage site, which may not be safe. The document isn’t downloading for me anyway. Originally Posted by Tiny
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33113270/
Put all the mask/vaccine non sense to the side ,
Gov Abotts is correct the guberment doesn't have the power or authority to force vaccines or masks
Who is the guberment to decide on my medical welfare or procedures

Forced medical procedures has happened before just think. Nuremberg trails Code 1947 (1)
German doctors were just following orders HMM
  • Tiny
  • 07-30-2021, 08:55 AM
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33113270/ Originally Posted by texassapper
Thanks for that. I haven’t been able to read it yet but suspect it will help a lot in understanding your point of view.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/biden...194802212.html

Shameful that some of you refuse the Vax because of allegiance to Qanon and Right-Wing philosophy, complaining that ''they (Democrats?) want to take away my freedom''!

You are not free when a fast-spreading crippling virus reigns.

Dirty people, a.k.a. anti-vaxxers, aided the spread. We should have reached herd immunity 2 months ago.

You have to be paid to do what you should have proudly done months ago. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

I am proud to be an American, that's a mind set and a way of life. Submitting to a substance I am not being told the truth about by some idiot in a suit is stupid, and being bribed to take it for a few Dollars is even dumber.
President Trump says he saved up to 2.2 million lives through his administration’s response to COVID. Democratic politicians and anti vaccine RINOS say he’s a liar. I say he’s not. Originally Posted by Tiny
Up until Jan 30th, Carmella Harris and Bejing Joe didn't trust the "vaccine" what happened?

I didn't trust it when Trump was in office, I don't trust it now. The Health "experts" have changed their fcuking minds so many times that it's obvious they either don't know what the fcuk they are talking about or they are intentionally sowing distrust hoping to get a violent response so that they can then declare opposition = terrorism and start using the Patriot act against US citizens. Remember Obummer set the precedent that using a Hellfire on US citizens was perfectly acceptable if they are "terrorists". That's EXACTLY why you are seeing that terminology bandied about now.

Mark my words, this is all going to end in bloodshed.
They where told to comply ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,Experimental means nobody should trust
Shameful that some of you refuse the Vax because of allegiance to Qanon and Right-Wing philosophy, complaining that ''they (Democrats?) want to take away my freedom''! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Liberals are such pussies that even when they get vaccinated, they still act like babies and run to the hospital. CDC study shows 74% of people infected in Massachusetts Covid outbreak were fully vaccinated
I told you it was all theater:
CDC FINALLY releases data behind new mask guidance: Study claims vaccinated people who get COVID have same viral levels of Indian 'Delta' variant as the unvaccinated - but only four of 346 people who had shots were hospitalized and none died.

so 4 people went to the hospital and that's why the Feds mandate masks and vaxx for the entire Federal govt. LOL... you're being played....

LOL, stupid liberals.