Systemicv Racism in The Olympics?

Systemic Racism In Women's Gymnastics

Systemic Racism undoubtedly exists in some facets of our society. Let's look at gymnastics: I am looking asty a picture of the US Woman's Olympic Gymnastics Team. It looks like there are six young ladies smiling at the camera. Three of them may conventionally be considered to be "White" . Two of them are defiantly "Black:" and one is "Asian". So it looks like half of the team is of European heritage and the other half are women-of-color.

Is there a systemic bias against White girls? Are Women-of-Color disproportionately represented relative to US society at large? Does any of this nonsense matter?
Systemic Racism undoubtedly exists in some facets of our society. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Prove it. Don't assume, prove it.
Everything is some kinda ISM now so Hmm
If everything is RAYCISS!!! then nothing is.

Liberals are like toddlers screaming the one word they know.
Like a broken fucking record
Simone Biles is in every Olympic story for her "brave struggle" with mental health because liberals don't believe anyone is a loser only a victim There's 41 Americans who have won medals that aren't mentioned Mental health is the new racism Democrat are trying to say all gun violence is a mental health issue not a crime issue
she's a woke idiot ,
I think, if you were watching close enough, you saw the moment Biles knew she was done. She was doing a vault and lost her "positional awareness" at the height of her vault and I'll bet it scared the living hell out of her. She could have come down on her head or any other position that could cripple her.

I have BPPV, Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo. And let me tell you, when it kicks in, you feel like you are going to "fly off" if you don't find something to hang on to. It is one damn scary experience.

It had to be one helluva episode for her to say no, I can't shake this and can't go on.

My very first thought the first few times it happened to me was, I couldn't possibly live with this if it was a regular occurrence. Luckily, I found out that it usually only lasts less than a minute but I'm thinking, man, what if this didn't "fix itself" in a matter of seconds?

The first few times it happened, I didn't have anything to grab onto and fell to the ground. Just pure luck I didn't seriously injure myself.

No matter, you can't take from her what she accomplished, the Greatest of All Time, and she'll remain that for a very long time I would expect.

And no, there is no racism in sports. Just like in every other aspect of live, "there use to be". Now it's about money and only the best make money and it doesn't matter what color you are if you can beat the persons you are competing against.
she's a woke idiot , Originally Posted by rexdutchman
no she isn't.
Wait 'til you see the US Mens Basketball Team.
Systemic Racism In Women's Gymnastics

Systemic Racism undoubtedly exists in some facets of our society. Let's look at gymnastics: I am looking asty a picture of the US Woman's Olympic Gymnastics Team. It looks like there are six young ladies smiling at the camera. Three of them may conventionally be considered to be "White" . Two of them are defiantly "Black:" and one is "Asian". So it looks like half of the team is of European heritage and the other half are women-of-color.

Is there a systemic bias against White girls? Are Women-of-Color disproportionately represented relative to US society at large? Does any of this nonsense matter? Originally Posted by ICU 812

Not one fucking bit.