If you are Democrat who is waking up from to the gaslighting,

If you are Democrat who is waking up from to the gaslighting, your path to enlightenment looks like this. . .

1. What? Russian Collusion was a hoax??? Well, at least hoaxes are not common in politics.

2. What? Those 51 intelligence professionals all lied about Hunter's laptop? It was real??????

3. Why are CNN legal analysts saying no one but Trump would be charged with those alleged crimes? Is it all just lawfare???

4. Why do all the weird scare stories about Trump sound totally made up? How the hell would he steal my democracy? Were the J6 protesters minutes away from conquering the combined military might of the United States? What's going on here?

5. Holy shit, was the entire media landscape lying to me about Biden's mental acuity??????

You are here

Upcoming...

You: At least I know Climate Change isn't totally made up. I mean, how could 97% of scientists be wrong?

Spoiler: Same way 97% of experts were wrong about key pandemic factsand 97% of journalists told you Biden is fine when you are not looking.

You: But at least we know the elections are not rigged. Right?

(I won't spoil the last one for you.)

Courtesy of Scott Adams
I giggle with delight hearing a MAGA Rodent SQUEAL in pain as you stutter and stammer trying to keep China Donnie's failing campaign from imploding --- knowing that a Whitmer/Shapiro ballot would spell the fiery end for the MAGA movement and put Lying Crooked Donnie into a prison cell for his remaining days

LOVING THIS!
I giggle with delight hearing a MAGA Rodent SQUEAL in pain as you stutter and stammer trying to keep China Donnie's failing campaign from imploding --- knowing that a Whitmer/Shapiro ballot would spell the fiery end for the MAGA movement and put Lying Crooked Donnie into a prison cell for his remaining days

LOVING THIS! Originally Posted by InseminatorK
... Hee Hee! ... ... Good Luck with that!

#### Salty