Name: Tina - Total Relaxation Spa
Phone: 512-658-1347
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://austin.skipthegames.com/mass...k/357301708222
City: Round Rock
State: Texas
Address: 1709 N Mays St, Round Rock, TX 78664
Activities: Massage, FIV, CBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Black and long (mid back).
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very short, I'd say in the 5'2" range, but I suck at that. I'm 6'4", so my description of most people is short. Long, Black hair, mid-early 40s, tight body except some mommy tummy, great ass and tits. Cute face from what I could see, but we wore masks most of the time.
Recommendation: Yes
Does anyone know if this is THE “Tina” (also of ADS)? I don’t remember her having any mommy tummy
yup, it's THE Tina.
Good review.
Tina has had a dramatic change if it is THE tina... no way did she have a mommy tummy before???
maybe it's the quarantine 15, who knows. When I saw her a week ago everything seemed normal.

the tummy's not what you see Tina for anyways. She's in her 50's, but she's got the perfect tits and wet, grippy pussy of a 20 y.o. THAT is why you see Tina.
maybe it's the quarantine 15, who knows. When I saw her a week ago everything seemed normal.

the tummy's not what you see Tina for anyways. She's in her 50's, but she's got the perfect tits and wet, grippy pussy of a 20 y.o. THAT is why you see Tina. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Originally Posted by GastonGlock