The People That Will Judge Hobbyists and Providers

I made this hobby related because I thought yall deserved to know the kinds of people who's sitting on the bench to potentially judge you if you're ever busted in the hobby. Your President (in his great judgement) is offering up these kind of people as lifetime appointments for Circuit and District court judge positions. How grotesque!!!

This was so brutal I could barely watch it but then I watched it.... and coincidentally for the record..The Congressman John Kennedy (R-La.) who's questioning him is on the Presidents side. and LMFAO at that last question

Not hobby-related; off to the Sandbox!
90% of his threads are not hobby related. He just throws in a few crumbs to get his racial and political views out there. He's probably got a tiny dick and never really sees any ladies.
Not hobby-related; off to the Sandbox! Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Anything related to the courts is hobby related...
90% of his threads are not hobby related. He just throws in a few crumbs to get his racial and political views out there. He's probably got a tiny dick and never really sees any ladies. Originally Posted by tbone2u
awe sweetie..pumpkin pus...feel better now?
Come to think about it....I do
That's my girl. ;-)
Anything related to the courts is hobby related... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
So my jury notice is hobby related too?
So my jury notice is hobby related too? Originally Posted by Lincoln.F.Stern
The color commentary tie-in I leave up to you. ;-)
Anything related to the courts is hobby related... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

I made this hobby related because I thought yall deserved to know the kinds of people who's sitting on the bench to potentially judge you if you're ever busted in the hobby. Your President (in his great judgement) is offering up these kind of people as lifetime appointments for Circuit and District court judge positions. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Is prostitution and pimping a Federal crime now?

Or is the POTUS now "appointing" the jp/county/district Judges in Harris County?

Why do I believe that SissyLips won't "fair well" under the Federal Sentencing Guidelines after he's convicted of being a "hobbyist" in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas? For sure one of his mandated activities while languishing in the United States Bureau of Prisons facility selected for him will be getting his GED.
Dang, it got moved to the sandbox ...
Dang, it got moved to the sandbox ... Originally Posted by pyramider
.. that's where kitty litter belongs.
90% of his threads are not hobby related. He just throws in a few crumbs to get his racial and political views out there. He's probably got a tiny dick and never really sees any ladies. Originally Posted by tbone2u
But you have only started 2 threads in 4 years, and 11 reviews in 8 years, none for the last 5 years. Where is your original contribution ? What do you contribute to this board ?
What do you contribute to this board ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Respect. He provides an air of civility.