Where do you like to finish? And in what position?

I noticed only a couple of gals replied to this thread.
Take it to the locker room dude Originally Posted by Torre Tames
I think most threads are like this just due to the simple fact that the ratio of men:women here on eccie is overall skewed way in favor (for lack of a better term) towards men. But overall, the subject at hand (foreshadowing pun intended) seems to fit the "coed" forum quite nicely.

Finishing off with a hand job sometimes is necessary. Haven't figured that one out yet . .like all the moves are going great .... but then... hhhmmmm... Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Lol, this would be a case by case thing, but one option there is that sometimes a guy is just used to his own hand so maybe the feel and grip of a hand is just the ticket needed to get the release..

And then an other reason could be, well...You know how sometimes a man just doesn't have the right moves to bring a woman to climax? So she'll just need to lie flat on her back and rub one out to get finished up? Well, that can be a two way street ya know. So like, when you think "all the moves are going right", well, I'll just say that "IOP" isn't necessarily gender specific..
  • BLM69
  • 05-12-2022, 03:03 PM
Already toxic … and BLM …. You just lookin for another reason to disregard or degrade us hard working party pleasing providers.

I noticed only a couple of gals replied to this thread.
Take it to the locker room dude …. This is disrespectful in so many ways.
I will make an effort to contribute to your question …. But us women …. It’s not about the most or
best happy ending … it’s about you please ….. we please …. And reaching that moment is different for everyone.

How the anatomy comes together, typically dictates how to max out …
And for some …. It’s about the level of seduction … which can be a complete turn on.
Doesn’t always happen with everyone … but those that do …. Go there …. it’s an awesome experience.

All that being said .... look, I like cowgirl as much as anybody .... for many reasons. But it's either too much for some or not enough for others.
Finishing off with a hand job sometimes is necessary. Haven't figured that one out yet . .like all the moves are going great .... but then... hhhmmmm... Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Get lost old lady, you don't wanna feel like a whore, stop being one! You're fighting internal personal feelings that I have nothing to do with, this thread is about where people like to finish and in what position, I'm not trying to put anyone down

Getting back to the thread subject now, I honestly can't remember as of lately when a partner has gotten me off with her taking control, they seem to just lay there or bend over! I figured after turning tricks they are just over it, anybody else been impressed with someone riding or stroking their ass back and forth until completion?
Shame we didn't have more ladies throw their opinions about where they like a fella to finish in this chat. I felt like it could have been interesting and nice little drumming up of business.
You're so cute ....
Hilarious!
  • BLM69
  • 05-24-2022, 12:59 AM
Shame we didn't have more ladies throw their opinions about where they like a fella to finish in this chat. I felt like it could have been interesting and nice little drumming up of business. Originally Posted by mboogie1995
We had this back in the day, they knew how to attract tricks, these new hookers lack the basics and take the insulting approach 😂
ACG is an all time favorite, if she has the stamina. Just grinding in CG won’t do it for me. Prone is a close second, as is BBBJ, depending on how worn out I am. But I agree with you BLM, stopping before I’m finished feels like an interrupted yawn 🤣
ACG is good
Also been getting into the "V for Victory" position, especially if she's really into it.

Any SS position is good for me.
I prefer a nice passionate mish over doggie or surfboard any day.
Attached Images File Type: jpg v for victory.jpg (85.4 KB, 408 views)
Shame we didn't have more ladies throw their opinions about where they like a fella to finish in this chat. Originally Posted by mboogie1995
Chalk that up to the fact that there simply aren't very many ladies on eccie these days. There was a thread like this not too long ago on OH2 that had a more even balance of male/female participation.

Also, the ladies are getting paid to "finish." Quotes used there because, regardless of when a dude says "I made her O three times during daty" on a review, they're faking the finish more times than not. So I guess if there were more ladies commenting here, there's be a few "I like to finish at the doorway while that fat smelly & sloppy bastard is leaving"
  • BLM69
  • 05-24-2022, 04:30 PM
ACG is good
Also been getting into the "V for Victory" position, especially if she's really into it.

Any SS position is good for me.
I prefer a nice passionate mish over doggie or surfboard any day. Originally Posted by corona
Mish with her legs bent way back has been my favorite for some time, the more flexible the better 😋
DEEP inside the pussy!!
  • BLM69
  • 05-26-2022, 04:59 PM
DEEP inside the pussy!! Originally Posted by nosweat
Yes Sir! Hopefully some nice bald pussy
  • BLM69
  • 05-30-2022, 10:14 AM
I had a whore blow me while in her knees a few weeks ago, I haven't had that in years, her face and mouth would of been a nice place to finish at.....
Surfboard then to lazy dog while turning her head and kissing her with both my hands on her boobs, especially if she has good amount of cushion
I haven't had that in years Originally Posted by BLM69
Damn, that would be an insufferable drought.