ama with ...plastic man

who be ...up ...fer an ama with yer friendly neighborhood ...plastic man

...lets share some hugs an love ta gets this ...beloved board back on track

...ps ...congrats ta ...plastic man ...who justs made his 7000th board ...contribution!
Contribution?
Back on track?
Down
Heard ya like it in the ass.. Please call. ..ill f uk ya that way.promise..xxoo annie
Peel ya and roll in salt was the weird answer?Wtf DOES THAT MEAN,?
PM is there a funnel that you want to make a sweet deposit in?
Hey PM,congrats on the 7000 meaningful posts,question is how many of the 7000 made any sense to anybody other than yourself?
Heard ya like it in the ass.. Please call. ..ill f uk ya that way.promise..xxoo annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers
dear annie yer ...plastic man ...be sorry bouts whats yer dad ...dids ta ya ta turn ya ta ...a life a whorin
PM is there a funnel that you want to make a sweet deposit in? Originally Posted by TheReal
ifs ya means sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet ...deposit thens the answer ...be no

...plastic man ...never lays with no whores
Hey PM,congrats on the 7000 meaningful posts,question is how many of the 7000 made any sense to anybody other than yourself? Originally Posted by lickidyclit
well ol mary loved yer ...plastic man ...an worshiped every ...post

...please jesus bring ...back our beloved fizzle flop
Plasi my love... I need attention... ThrAds are a fizzle flop....

You need more attention than the degenerate whores, the male lesbians and the cucks... What is the most amusing is you dont even realize how pathetic you are... more pathetic than a whale, Next, or an old dead fish... Everyone sees it but you. Kisses honey.

Shall I send you some self help Youtube videos?
uh ohs

...seems like some ol ...whore be havin them menopause hot ...flashes again
uh ohs

...seems like some ol ...whore be havin them menopause hot ...flashes again Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Come on now cant you come up with something more godley and witty? I mean old.. is lazy and boring. You can keep mocking my old ass because this old ass triples the biz of young ass sooo not sure where you're going with that...

You calling me old trying to make yourself feel better about your poor life choices? Or jealous I make more money with a dead fish than you do?

Honey talk to me, tell me your issues, let us work this out.
You two get a room already LOL

BTW, I like that old ass. Elle's that is