LADIES: Your Favorite Hobbyist?

Maybe this has been done before and I am just unaware. Ladies I think it is your turn to tell us who your fav. hobbyist is and more importantly why. We have had pics and polls for you girls here several times. Now the shoe is on the other foot. What guy walks through the door and puts an extra wide smile on your face (and probably gets extra service too)? What makes him your favorite customer? What does he do that you would like to see more customers do? All us guys promise not to get our feelings hurt if we aren't mentioned. (we understand it is your job to make each of us think we are the best in the heat of the moment)
smart ass answer....

real question.....why would you piss off everyone but your favorite customer, by telling him you are not her favorite?
Benji and his buddies are always the preferred.
Every time this question comes up, someone says that their provider doesn't see them, they just see Ben Franklin. I think that's BS and does not give any credit to the providers themselves. None of the girls that I have ever seen saw Ben Franklin instead of me.

They all thought it was an Andrew Jackson gangbang.
Esteve you kill me
  • JnR82
  • 10-07-2010, 10:23 AM
Funny how none of the providers have posted. They don't have a "favorite"? All they see is green? Lol.
Providers need to be discreet and not blab about whom they've seen.

The general rule is a lady shouldn't mention she's seen the gentleman unless he says so first (for example by posting a review).

Since I've only received one review here, and he's now retired, I'll keep my mouth shut.
mmmm...I have more than 'one' favorite...so if I can't name all of them, I'm not saying!!! besides most men have big ego's and want to be known as the best!!!! so lets just say your all my favorite, and for those I haven't been with yet, well your my 'to be' favorite!!!! hahaha
Im not SCARED

I havent seen anyone in Dallas in aleast 6 months so looking for that ATF but i do have a favorite in Houston and its ICM !!!!
I have some favorites.

Trey - he always hangs out with me off the clock when I get into town.

Other favorites, well they went under the radar. I think one is semi-retired. They were favorites because they always had crazy stories to tell me, and well they knew how to rock my boat.
Not sure about providers but when I walk into a SC with a Ben stuck to my forehead, everyone loves me!
  • sitri
  • 10-10-2010, 01:37 AM
Wheres the twin??????

lmao

Originally Posted by sitri
Six months? Hard to believe.
Can i get in where i fit in, we need to make that 6 months vanish!!

Im not SCARED

I havent seen anyone in Dallas in aleast 6 months so looking for that ATF but i do have a favorite in Houston and its ICM !!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow