Waco Kid's Weekly College Football Review week 6

What is Waco Kid's Weekly College Football Review? It is an ongoing weekly review of all things College Football!!

Each week upcoming games can be discussed and predictions made, name-calling after victories and general all-around college football discussion! Each week will be closed out by the next Monday and a new thread opened for the current college football schedule for each week.

Rules -
"Rules?? We don't need no stinkin’ rules!"
Actually we do.

WKWCFR rule 1
"Lies, damn lies and statistics!"
British Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli

If you quote a stat, record, 3rd down conversion rate, an all-time mark or the number of jock straps an 85-man team needs ...
Post it! If you can't post a link to it, it's bogus!
What's valid in the Internet age? Just about anything! Any of the major sports publications, local newspapers, any of the big networks and official school and NCAA sites just to cover the big ones.

WKWCFR rule 2
Predictions must be posted 1 day in advance! If you haven't read the sports page and figgured out who's going to win by the day before ya never will!
Must be time stamped before Midnight the day before game-day, for any weekly games Thur-Sun on the current weekly schedule.
So there you have it, pretty basic! You can post on general topics of your favorite teams regardless of that week's opponent. Just remember WKWCFR rule 1

Polls

Thursday's Game

No. 7 Nebraska at Kansas State, 7:30 p.m.

Friday’s Game

No. 22 Oklahoma State at Louisiana-Lafayette, 9 p.m.

Saturday’s Games

No. 1 Alabama at No. 19 South Carolina, 3:30 p.m.
No. 2 Ohio State vs. Indiana, Noon.
No. 3 Oregon at Washington State, 5 p.m.
No. 4 Boise State vs. Toledo, 8 p.m.
No. 5 TCU vs. Wyoming, 3:30 p.m.
No. 8 Auburn at Kentucky, 7:30 p.m.
No. 9 Arizona Oregon State, 7 p.m.
No. 10 Utah at Iowa State, 8 p.m.
No. 11 Arkansas vs. Texas A&M at Arlington, Texas, 3:30 p.m.
No. 12 LSU at No. 14 Florida, 7:30 p.m.
No. 13 Miami vs. No. 23 Florida State, 8 p.m.
No. 16 Stanford vs. Southern Cal, 8 p.m.
No. 17 Michigan State at No. 18 Michigan, 3:30 p.m.
No. 20 Wisconsin vs. Minnesota, Noon.
No. 21 Nevada vs. San Jose State, 10:30 p.m.
No. 24 Missouri vs. Colorado, 7 p.m.
No. 25 Air Force vs. Colorado State, 2 p.m.
Thursday's Game

No. 7 Nebraska at Kansas State, 7:30 p.m. winner - K State
'Braska "only" beat winless S Dakota St 17-3 last game, not very impressive Bo! better pitch a shutout if your offense continues to stuggle. K State is unbeaten, looks like Synder is doin' it again. and he'll do it to the bugeaters. K State in an upset in Manhatten.
Snyder's claim to fame came when OSU and zerou were on probation and he was getting the best players out of Oklahoma. After that he began to fade

but agree NU has played nobody and the scores were marginal
actually Snyder used a lot of JUCO players to bolster K State's roster in his early rebuilding days. perhaps he did exploit OSU and Zerou's probation but i think his overall recruiting picked up because he was winning. he did fade some in the last few years of his first tenure. partly i think because most of his assistants including Fatso Mangino and Big Game Bozo moved on. i most certainly enjoyed watching Darren Sproles shred Zerou and win 35-7 for the Big 12 title. of course Zerou wient go on to lose the BCS title game.

Nebraska isn't going to win the BCS title this year. period. Not with a redshirt frosh at QB and an offense that sucks. They could have Pittsburg's Steel Curtain D and still get beat by a top team. I'll be interested to see how well Bo does in the Big Ten+2 LOL.

i'm going with Snyder at home for the upset.
well so much for Snyder and an upset LOL. The bugeaters are up 24-3 early in the 3rd. The Bugeaters still need to show some offense against a better team.
you would think KSU would plugged that hole right of the center. What the RS freshman QB ran for 3 tds and the running back scored one, same spot?

I guess NU is back
'Braska "only" beat winless S Dakota St 17-3 last game, not very impressive Bo! better pitch a shutout if your offense continues to stuggle. K State is unbeaten, looks like Synder is doin' it again. and he'll do it to the bugeaters. K State in an upset in Manhatten.

7 Nebraska 48 Kansas St 13

Well the only upset here is how good K State's defense made Bo's offense look. gotta stop betting the coach this year i'm like 1 and 7 zillion. LOL Snyder's back but Bo is better.

No. 22 Oklahoma State at Louisiana-Lafayette, 9 p.m. winner Oklahoma St.

no worries here cptjohnstone yer cowpokes cruise. "Big" road test but i think yer cowpokes are up to it. This should be over by halftime.

7 Nebraska 48 Kansas St 13

Well the only upset here is how good K State's defense made Bo's offense look. gotta stop betting the coach this year i'm like 1 and 7 zillion. LOL Snyder's back but Bo is better.

no worries here cptjohnstone yer cowpokes cruise. "Big" road test but i think yer cowpokes are up to it. This should be over by halftime. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
we lead 44-28 with 9 minutes to go BUT the officals are so pro Cajans. I can list 5 bad bad calls in their favor.

My real estate agent in OK was a former Big 8 offical and he said when we played Miss in the Cotton Bowl and they announced the officals he knew we were in trouble and yes we were
Michigan and Florida are my upset picks. Not much of a upset but they are lower ranked.

no worries here cptjohnstone yer cowpokes cruise. "Big" road test but i think yer cowpokes are up to it. This should be over by halftime.

22Okla St54 LA Lafayette28

this went as planned for Gundy and Co., on the road and LA L has a decent offense but the Pokes took it in the second half on talent.

well it's already Saturday so break WKCFR 2 and pick 'em anyway

Saturday’s Games

No. 1 Alabama at No. 19 South Carolina, 3:30 p.m. - Alabama

No more going with coach here. Bama should get a good road test with the real possibility of losing. if Steve Superior gets Bama in a close one he may finish what Petrino and the Hogs couldn't. Bama is the more talented team so goin' with Tide.

No. 2 Ohio State vs. Indiana, Noon. - Ohio St.

Romp. This is live already Buckys up 31 zippo at the half. it's over.

No. 3 Oregon at Washington State, 5 p.m. - Oregon

Duckies need a road game win to keep the big Mo after takin' out Harbough. Keep swimmin' Ducks. This could get ugly for W St. if ducks run well.

No. 4 Boise State vs. Toledo, 8 p.m. - Boise St.

This is all talent, Boise St. should walk away from Toledo. Smurfies have only one mission, win each game. if Boise wins out given their strong schedule this year i say they should get a shot at the title game.

No. 5 TCU vs. Wyoming, 3:30 p.m. - TCU

see B St. above. How great would TCU v Boise St. for the BCS title be? Just keep winnin' Froggies the eyes of Texas are upon you!

No. 8 Auburn at Kentucky, 7:30 p.m. - Auburn.

UK needs a good home win but Auburn looks like the more talented team, Gene and Gus M have Aubie playing well on both sides of the ball.

No. 9 Arizona Oregon State, 7 p.m. - Oregon State

sorry Stoops 2 going all in for upset. Beavers are 2-2 "only" lost to TCU and Boise. Beavers due for break-out game.

No. 10 Utah at Iowa State, 8 p.m. - Utah

interesting inter-leaguer here. talent favors Utes so they roll.

No. 11 Arkansas vs. Texas A&M at Arlington, Texas, 3:30 p.m. - Texas A&M
at Jerryworld. i think Aggies win this if they play sharp on offense.

No. 12 LSU at No. 14 Florida, 7:30 p.m. - LSU
Normally i'd go with Gators in the Swamp but recent offensive issues give Tigers an edge to win on the road.

No. 13 Miami vs. No. 23 Florida State, 8 p.m. - Florida State
equal parts home team advantage and better coaching now under Jimbo at FSU.

No. 16 Stanford vs. Southern Cal, 8 p.m. - Stanford
Harbough needs this home win after showdown loss to Ducks last week. USC needs to show if a Lane Kiffy team can win a biggie like the Dude did.

No. 17 Michigan State at No. 18 Michigan, 3:30 p.m. - Michigan
even the sports writers are split down the middle, i'll go UM in the Big House. it's what you have a Big House for, RR. Win.

in a day with several strong match-ups this could be the day's best. we'll see.

No. 20 Wisconsin vs. Minnesota, Noon. - Wisconsin
Badgers need to stay on course to contend for the Roses. bigger games ahead cheeseheads don't let Gophers get ya.

No. 21 Nevada vs. San Jose State, 10:30 p.m. - Nevada
this year's IT team gets a good road test. Good running teams usually win.

No. 24 Missouri vs. Colorado, 7 p.m.- Missouri
Mizzu needs a home win, no Mile-High advantage for Buffs and talent favors Mizzu on offense.

No. 25 Air Force vs. Colorado State, 2 p.m. - Air Force
Falcons are good running team they need to break out early and control game. played well earlier against OU in Norman.
CHAOS RULES!

Damn! the week i decide NOT to go with the coach The 'Ol Ball coach and Dantonio win. Steve Superior gets it done. RichRod gets spanked by Sparty in the Big House.

i didn't think Bama would go unbeaten and now they go down. the first chaos week is in da books!

welcome to the hot-seat Ohio St. Buckys you are number 1. Hello Wisconsin cheeseheads you now have the Buckys at home you are the next team with a shot at number 1.

if Ohio St. takes the mantle and runs out unbeaten they'll deserve a spot as the number 1 in the BCS title game. Pryor must at least play strong the rest of the way, no bad games. I'm convinced Pryor must show he can dominate a game or Ohio St. won't last as number 1 either.
You knew it was coming, sooner or later upset Saturday arrives!

Number 1 goes down.

No. 1 Alabama at No. 19 South Carolina, 3:30 p.m. - Alabama

No more going with coach here. Bama should get a good road test with the real possibility of losing. if Steve Superior gets Bama in a close one he may finish what Petrino and the Hogs couldn't. Bama is the more talented team so goin' with Tide.

1 Alabama 21 19 S Carolina 35

Final
Box Score

Shoulda gone all in with the 'Ol Ball coach. Tide let it get away from them. I've said Bama's QB is good but not great if you stop the Tide's run game McElroy doesn't have many (if any) Joe Montana's in him.

i predicted Bama would not repeat in part because i was convinced McElroy isn't able to dominate a game. Not saying he didn't play well, he did but that's about what you get with him. Good but not great.
this actually should piss Nicky Satan off. his QB has an 80% completion rate and you still lose. Ouch. That's the Tide's Achilles heel. Stop their run and force McElroy to pull a Joe Montana.

here's why Bama lost:

Mark Ingram 41 yds
Trent Richardson 23 yds

No. 2 Ohio State vs. Indiana, Noon. - Ohio St.

Romp. This is live already Buckys up 31 zippo at the half. it's over.

Indiana 10 2 Ohio St 38

Final
Box Score

nice tune-up Buckys. you own the bullseye now. Pryor has it all on his shoulder pads now. at least once this season Pryor must pull a VY or else Buckys lose. see Bama QB above.

No. 3 Oregon at Washington State, 5 p.m. - Oregon

Duckies need a road game win to keep the big Mo after takin' out Harbough. Keep swimmin' Ducks. This could get ugly for W St. if ducks run well.

3 Oregon 43 Wash St 23

Final
Box Score

some reviews claim Ducks struggled, perhaps early but don't see a damn thing wrong with a 20 point road win in league play. Ducks get it done.

No. 4 Boise State vs. Toledo, 8 p.m. - Boise St.

This is all talent, Boise St. should walk away from Toledo. Smurfies have only one mission, win each game. if Boise wins out given their strong schedule this year i say they should get a shot at the title game.

Toledo 14 4 Boise St 57once again Smurfies play up to their talent. good coaching drives Boise, this team never plays a really bad sloppy game that's why they always have a chance to win against the "Big Boys"

No. 5 TCU vs. Wyoming, 3:30 p.m. - TCU

see B St. above. How great would TCU v Boise St. for the BCS title be? Just keep winnin' Froggies the eyes of Texas are upon you!

Wyoming 0 5 TCU 45TCU is like Boise St. they play above individual talents as a team. Patty's teams get better as the season goes. see above! u go Froggies!

No. 8 Auburn at Kentucky, 7:30 p.m. - Auburn.

UK needs a good home win but Auburn looks like the more talented team, Gene and Gus M have Aubie playing well on both sides of the ball.

8 Auburn 37 Kentucky 34Cats nearly get an upset. Auburn has a chance now to be a major player in the SEC.

No. 9 Arizona Oregon State, 7 p.m. - Oregon State

sorry Stoops 2 going all in for upset. Beavers are 2-2 "only" lost to TCU and Boise. Beavers due for break-out game.

Oregon St 29 9 Arizona 27Told ya. Beavers have 2 "best" losses so far this season, TCU and Boise St. Beavers can make noise in the PAC Ten.

No. 10 Utah at Iowa State, 8 p.m. - Utah

interesting inter-leaguer here. talent favors Utes so they roll.

10 Utah 68 Iowa St 27Utes also rolling and playing sharp. Utes offense will take a major league defense to stop it. Utah's season will shape up after a 3 game run of Air Force on the road, TCU at home and at ND. If Utah comes out of this stretch 10-0 they are a serious player for the BCS title game.

No. 11 Arkansas vs. Texas A&M at Arlington, Texas, 3:30 p.m. - Texas A&M

at Jerryworld. i think Aggies win this if they play sharp on offense.

11 Arkansas 24 Texas A&M 17A&M gave it a good try but fell short. another good day to go with the coach, Petrino. this guy knows offense. interestingly like Big Game Bozo Petrino also has a "brother" problem, his brother Paul let for the Illini we'll see if that affects the Hogs offense over time like many say OU's d has slipped since Stoops 2 left.

No. 12 LSU at No. 14 Florida, 7:30 p.m. - LSU

Normally i'd go with Gators in the Swamp but recent offensive issues give Tigers an edge to win on the road.

12 LSU 33 14 Florida 29Told Ya! Mikey roars. the gambler does it again. that call was right, the pitch over the holder's body was right on the line. Tigers got a lucky bounce, Gators continue to struggle on offense.

No. 13 Miami vs. No. 23 Florida State, 8 p.m. - Florida State

equal parts home team advantage and better coaching now under Jimbo at FSU.

23 Florida St 45 13 Miami (FL) 17Told Ya. Free Shoes U run over Canes. Canes aren't quite back, FSU making noise. Jimbo and Stoops 3 show the program needed a new direction regardless of the ugly dealio to force out Bowden one year early.

No. 16 Stanford vs. Southern Cal, 8 p.m. - Stanford

Harbaugh needs this home win after showdown loss to Ducks last week. USC needs to show if a Lane Kiffy team can win a biggie like the Dude did.

USC 35 16 Stanford 37Told ya. Harbaugh schools Dude Jr. Stanford can still win PAC 10 but need some help.

No. 17 Michigan State at No. 18 Michigan, 3:30 p.m. - Michigan

even the sports writers are split down the middle, i'll go UM in the Big House. it's what you have a Big House for, RR. Win.

in a day with several strong match-ups this could be the day's best. we'll see.

17 Michigan St 34 18 Michigan 17So much for the Big House, RR. Sparty spanks UM and suddenly looks like a player in the Big 10.

No. 20 Wisconsin vs. Minnesota, Noon. - Wisconsin

Badgers need to stay on course to contend for the Roses. bigger games ahead cheeseheads don't let Gophers get ya.

Minnesota 23 20 Wisconsin 41Badgers take care of business now they know number 1 with a bullet's coming to Camp Randall next. U ready cheeseheads? here's yer chance.

No. 21 Nevada vs. San Jose State, 10:30 p.m. - Nevada

this year's IT team gets a good road test. Good running teams usually win.

San Jose St 13 21 Nevada 35NV continues to roll up yards and get a win.

No. 24 Missouri vs. Colorado, 7 p.m.- Missouri

Mizzu needs a home win, no Mile-High advantage for Buffs and talent favors Mizzu on offense.

Colorado 0 24 Missouri 26Mizzu gets it done on the Buffs who aren't real good. More on Mizzu coming up they haven't really played anyone yet.

No. 25 Air Force vs. Colorado State, 2 p.m. - Air Force

Falcons are good running team they need to break out early and control game. played well earlier against OU in Norman.

Colorado St 27 25 Air Force 49Air Force also run the ball strong, they have a solid team this year.
October 10, 2010

Rivals.com Staff

MORE: Week 6 winners and losers

Tom Dienhart's Week 6 awards

COACHES
Wish I were him: Steve Spurrier, South Carolina
Glad I'm not him: Joe Paterno, Penn State
Lucky guy: Les Miles, LSU
Poor guy: Lane Kiffin, USC
Desperately seeking a clue: Randy Shannon, Miami
Desperately seeking a P.R. man: Doug Marrone, Syracuse
Desperately seeking sunglasses and a fake beard: Rich Rodriguez, Michigan
Desperately seeking ... anything: Mike London, Virginia
TEAMS
Thought you'd kick butt, you did: Oregon
Thought you'd kick butt, you didn't: Alabama
Thought you'd get your butt kicked, you did: Indiana
Thought you'd get your butt kicked, you didn't: Purdue
Dang, they're good: TCU
Dang, they're bad: Tennessee
Did the season start? Boston College
Can the season end? Pittsburgh
Can the season never end? Boise State

Bo Pelini and Nebraska face Mack Brown and Texas next week in a rematch of last year's Big 12 championship game.GAMES
Play this again: Auburn 37, Kentucky 34
Never play this again: Utah 68, Iowa State 27
What? Oregon State 29, Arizona 27
Huh? California 35, UCLA 7
Are you kidding me? LSU 33, Florida 29
Oh ? my ? God: South Carolina 35, Alabama 21
Told you so: Illinois 33, Penn State 13
NEXT WEEK
Ticket to die for: Ohio State at Wisconsin
Best non-Big Six vs. Big Six matchup: N.C. State at East Carolina
Best non-Big Six matchup: SMU at Navy
Upset alert: Arkansas over Auburn in Auburn
Must win: Iowa over Michigan in Ann Arbor
Offensive explosion: Missouri at Texas A&M
Defensive struggle: Mississippi State at Florida
Great game no one is talking about: Oregon State at Washington
Intriguing coaching matchup: Texas' Mack Brown vs. Nebraska's Bo Pelini
Who's bringing the body bags? McNeese State at LSU
Why are they playing? Arkansas State at Indiana
Plenty of good seats remaining: Minnesota at Purdue
They shoot horses, don't they? Western Michigan at Notre Dame

What we learned in Week 6

Each Sunday, our staff of college football experts will offer thoughts on things they learned over the weekend.

Olin Buchanan

South Carolina could win the SEC championship. Ever since joining the SEC, South Carolina has been treated like a fifth wheel. But the Gamecocks' 35-21 victory over No. 1 Alabama demands respect. The maturation of QB Stephen Garcia, the running of freshman RB Marcus Lattimore, the big-play ability of WR Alshon Jeffery and Ellis Johnson's defense make this South Carolina team a true threat. The Gamecocks still have a ways to go and have to prove they can win when other teams are gunning for them. But they obviously have the talent to legitimately challenge for a championship.
Denard Robinson can be contained. The Michigan quarterback had been the most explosive player in the nation through the first five weeks of the season, but he was merely OK in a 34-17 loss to Michigan State. He passed for more than 200 yards and rushed for 86 -- solid numbers -- but he threw two interceptions in the red zone. Michigan State's defense was the best Robinson had faced and it showed. A good defensive team kept him in check. Other players must step up for Michigan as the Wolverines play stronger competition.

Tom Dienhart

Michigan could be in trouble. Michigan's 34-17 loss to Michigan State may be the beginning of the end for the Wolverines after a 5-0 start. Michigan very well could lose the rest of its games. Next up is a visit from Iowa followed by a trip to Penn State. There also is a home game vs. Wisconsin and a visit to Ohio State. Even games with Illinois and Purdue -- teams that have beaten Michigan each of the last two years -- are perilous. Best-case scenario, the Wolverines finish 7-5 without a win over either of their rivals. Will that be good enough for Rich Rodriguez to keep his job?
Missouri may be a real factor in the Big 12 North. Everyone has been quick to anoint Nebraska as the winner of the division. But the Tigers are nation's quietest 5-0 team following a 26-0 muffling of Colorado, Missouri's most impressive victory to date. The next four games will tell us about Mizzou: at Texas A&M, vs. Oklahoma, at Nebraska and at Texas Tech. If the defense continues to play well (No. 4 in the Big 12 at 318.6 ypg), Missouri could end up ruining the Huskers' farewell tour through the Big 12 by winning the North.

David Fox

Illinois' Ron Zook may have eased some pressure about his coaching future after Saturday's big victory over Penn State. Some of the pressure may be off Ron Zook. So far, Zook's teams at Illinois have been Rose Bowl or bust. This team won't go to the Rose Bowl, but it won't go bust, either. Earlier this season, Illinois led Missouri in the fourth quarter and trailed Ohio State by only four points in the final period. On Saturday, the Illini didn't give Penn State any opportunity to claw back. Illinois had its best game of the year in a 33-13 rout of the Nittany Lions. Running back Mikel LeShoure was productive as usual, and quarterback Nathan Scheelhaase (14-of-19 for 153 yards passing, 64 yards rushing) had his best game of the season. Illinois has fooled us with strong performances before, but this season, it seems more believable. At 3-2, Illinois has a great chance to get to six wins with Indiana, Purdue and Minnesota at home. If Illinois can steal a road game from Michigan, Northwestern and/or Fresno State, Illinois could guarantee itself a winning season.
We haven't heard the last of Oregon State and Stanford in the Pac-10 race. Oregon is in the driver's seat for the Pac-10 title, but Saturday proved we shouldn't hand the Ducks a spot in the Rose Bowl (or BCS championship game, for that matter) just yet. I'm not too concerned with the Ducks despite a closer-than-it-looks 43-23 victory over Washington State. Part of that was because of a letdown from the Stanford game and part was injuries to quarterback Darron Thomas and running back Kenjon Barner. Still, the rest of the league will have a say in the race. Despite starting 1-2 overall, Oregon State is 2-0 in the Pac-10 with a gutty win over Arizona on Saturday. Once the calendar turns to October, Oregon State is a different team. That trend might be challenged now that James Rodgers (knee) may be out for the season. In the same game, at least, the Beavers discovered Markus Wheaton as a potential replacement. Stanford has to root for an Oregon loss, but its winning drive to beat USC has to be respected. The Trojans marched down the field for the go-ahead touchdown. With help from a Chris Galippo personal foul, Stanford matter of factly got into position for the winning field goal in just more than a minute. The Pac-10 race will be worth watching every step of the way.

Mike Huguenin

Florida State is the best team in Florida. Jimbo Fisher's team has some issues, but not nearly the issues faced by Florida or Miami. FSU is fresh off a thumping of Miami that puts the Seminoles in great shape in the ACC race; they should cruise to the Atlantic Division title and play for the league crown in Fisher's first season. The defense has made huge strides under new coordinator Mark Stoops, and the rushing attack has been excellent other than in the debacle at Oklahoma. That loss to OU shows that FSU isn't necessarily a top-10 team, but after a long run of mediocrity, a potential 10- or 11-win season should make Seminoles fans mighty happy.
The SEC West race is going to be a monster. Alabama's loss to South Carolina on Saturday means the SEC West race suddenly has a ton of intrigue. Basically, there's a showdown game each week the rest of the way. It starts this Saturday, with Arkansas traveling to Auburn. The Hogs face a must-win situation because a two-loss Arkansas team will not win the division if the losses are to Alabama and Auburn. That also will serve as a huge game in the Heisman race, with Arkansas QB Ryan Mallett dueling Auburn QB Cameron Newton. On Oct. 23, it's LSU at Auburn. On Oct. 30, it'll be Auburn at Ole Miss. On Nov. 6, Nick Saban and Alabama visit LSU in front of what potentially could be the most raucous crowd in Tiger Stadium history; Arkansas is at South Carolina on that day, too. Nov. 13 is rather calm, while Ole Miss is at LSU on Nov. 20. Then, on the final regular-season weekend, Auburn is at Alabama and LSU plays Arkansas in Little Rock.

Steve Megargee

Cameron Newton can respond to adversity. After Auburn blew a 17-point lead against Kentucky, Newton made sure the Tigers remained unbeaten. Auburn started its final drive at its 7 with 7:22 remaining. Newton calmly drove the Tigers down the field -- converting three third-down situations along the way -- to set up Wes Byrum's winning 24-yard field goal in the final play of a 37-34 victory. Newton gained 408 total yards (210 passing, 198 rushing) and ran for four touchdowns Saturday, but it was his leadership on that final drive that made the biggest impression.
Boise State isn't the only BCS buster worth watching. Basically all the attention surrounding programs from outside the six major conferences has focused on Boise State's national title bid, but TCU and Utah quietly are proving they also merit attention. TCU is ranked only one spot behind Boise State and just blanked Wyoming 45-0 for its second consecutive shutout. Utah also remained unbeaten with a 68-27 blowout of Iowa State. If TCU and Utah maintain this pace while other unbeaten teams keep falling, the winner of their Nov. 6 showdown in Salt Lake City could argue it deserves consideration for a spot in the BCS title game.
thank you, you spend a spend alot time putting this all together and as a college football fan I appreciated it