Haven’t seen this asked before...

Which providers have the nicest Incall?
  • dgc92
  • 12-14-2018, 03:23 PM
Really? You've been here since 2010 and haven't seen it asked?
Alicia Lee and I have a pretty nice place we share near Plano

Sorry the poster above didn’t have anything valuable to add to your question ...hopefully others will add to the thread
Havent been in forever but I always liked Robyn Rylie Sin's incall.
  • dgc92
  • 12-14-2018, 06:05 PM
Alicia Lee and I have a pretty nice place we share near Plano

Sorry the poster above didn’t have anything valuable to add to your question ...hopefully others will add to the thread Originally Posted by Analeese
My valuable addition was implied. Something along the lines of "Jesus fucking shit, we don't need another thread full of 'Look! Look at me! Look! You're not looking! Look!' comments from providers who want to use this as their latest threAD. If you really want to know, there's already threads full of that."

Luckily, you came along and made my point for me. And this part is important: I wouldn't have even said anything about your "look at me"ing if you hadn't called me out. People think I'm a dick. But really I just respond to people like you.
My valuable addition was implied. Something along the lines of "Jesus fucking shit, we don't need another thread full of 'Look! Look at me! Look! You're not looking! Look!' comments from providers who want to use this as their latest threAD. If you really want to know, there's already threads full of that."

Luckily, you came along and made my point for me. And this part is important: I wouldn't have even said anything about your "look at me"ing if you hadn't called me out. People think I'm a dick. But really I just respond to people like you. Originally Posted by dgc92
Lol you tickle me ....what do you think this site is for? To make ourselves relevant..for business purposes.

You think I give a shit what you think about people like me ? If you do...you’d be wrong...

Carry on Miss.
  • dgc92
  • 12-14-2018, 07:49 PM
Lol you tickle me ....what do you think this site is for? To make ourselves relevant..for business purposes.

You think I give a shit what you think about people like me ? If you do...you’d be wrong...

Carry on Miss. Originally Posted by Analeese
The ad section is for advertising. The other sections are for discussion of topics. When discussion of topics is replaced by "oh God, PLEASE look at me," it's kind of annoying. This site is for regular whoring, not attention whoring.

If you didn't care, you wouldn't respond.

As you were, sir.
My place is pretty nice
I have a really cute incall
I have a really cute incall Originally Posted by Kendall4U
As Pyramider would say....

Pictures of you incall/taint....

LOL
  • BLM69
  • 12-14-2018, 09:52 PM
The ad section is for advertising. The other sections are for discussion of topics. When discussion of topics is replaced by "oh God, PLEASE look at me," Originally Posted by dgc92
I agree that advertising should be in their own section, you have the same 6-10 thirsty women abusing coed, these are the same women that complained about what's her name (I forgot her name right now) in the ISO section.

If they have a problem with my comment, have all 700+ women following the rules come in coed and do the same. Bet they'll be annoyed AF!
I agree that advertising should be in their own section, you have the same 6-10 thirsty women abusing coed, these are the same women that complained about what's her name (I forgot her name right now) in the ISO section.

If they have a problem with my comment, have all 700+ women following the rules come in coed and do the same. Bet they'll be annoyed AF! Originally Posted by BLM69
And you have the same men always complaining about something when they should be fucking and enjoying life....but here we are. Now, excuse me while I toss my hat in the ring.

I'm told quite often that I have a very nice incall.

But what makes a nice incall? (To create more of a discussion)
Just a few thoughts: it should be clean, stocked with toiletries, and be tastefully decorated.
  • MK122
  • 12-14-2018, 10:35 PM
Aryn Alicia has a nice incall.
We have the absolute hands down most beautiful providers then any other city. Unfortunately for me my health has caused my finances to suffer. With that comes not being able to hobby much. But even on my worst day I wouldn't let a simple post upset me. Instead of being thankful for this site and the beautiful ladies some want to get upset about a simple post. I really feel sorry for people like this. And I mean that with all sincerity. A little over 8 years ago I got cancer. I fought daily for 8 months to keep living. And yet here i am today happier then most that I know. But yet a few let a simple post upset them. I could see the same post every day for 365 days straight. And not get upset. What a sad life some live. Ladies keep answering every single post that might help you. If for nothing else just to piss off the few miserable men on this site. It doesnt matter what a lady does to help support herself. She is stil a lady. Carry on.
My place is pretty nice Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
True - It is a really nice place for a really nice lady - fitting.