New Years Eve What will you do to celebrate

I stay home and be in bed by 11pm
I'll see one of my regulars at 9:15pm and be asleep by 9:30pm.

That is if I can stretch my normal 5 minute pump & dump to 15 min
  • myra
  • 12-27-2018, 09:06 PM
Still trying to decide where to go. Definatly taking Lyft and going out to have fun.
I'll see one of my regulars at 9:15pm and be asleep by 9:30pm.

That is if I can stretch my normal 5 minute pump & dump to 15 min Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
5 minutes? You braggart. It takes me 2.5 sessions to hit 5 minutes.
I’m usually in bed asleep myself these days. Lol
...a high stakes LCR tournament (Left Center Right dice game)
Avoiding amateur night on the streets.
So for next 2019 try to last longer

5 minutes? You braggart. It takes me 2.5 sessions to hit 5 minutes. Originally Posted by pyramider
I have a party bus going to Winstar if any providers are interested. $30 per person. Drinks and snacks available. Pm me
  • dgc92
  • 12-28-2018, 01:07 PM
I'll be working. Fuck the Gregorian calendar, I'll have New Year when I'm goddamn ready.
I'm up for Grabs
Benedryl the dog. Count the small arms emptied in the 'Hood. Go to bed, after 6h of lousy TV. Wake up, every time some jackass finds one more firecracker or whizbang in his stash.

You know. Normal NYE shit.
At home with my live in lover and 16yr old daughter teen fest! I won’t get any because she afraid they will hear us. Well the truth is they will here her...ha
  • L.A.
  • 12-28-2018, 04:40 PM
Have some family over to play games and I'll be damn lucky if I'm awake at midnight. I'm beyond boring.
  • BLM69
  • 12-28-2018, 04:42 PM
I have a party bus going to Winstar if any providers are interested. $30 per person. Drinks and snacks available. Pm me Originally Posted by Misty S
Oh man, stripper pole on the bus?