New Years Resolution Request for the Ladies

Its just 3 things.

1. Please stop putting those things on your pics that looks like a bear or puppy. I do not know what they are called. But it's very annoying.

2. Daddy,I dont think many of the men want to be called daddy in a PM or text. Maybe BCD.

3. In your ads just stick to basic letters in your ads. You would be surprised how many ads men completely pass because they are so hard to read.

Thank yall very much for what you do and put up with. May 2019 be great for all.
1. Are you afraid the lady will actually have puppy ears?

2. If you do not prefer "Daddy" be sure to let the lady know your preferred term of endearment.

3. Most fuckwaffles do not read the wording in the ads to begin with ... font style or size would not make a difference.
Also add this. Keep the pussy clean.
1. I bought the nose & ears for puppy, cat, rabbit and fox. When I see a gals ad with those snapchat filter pics I bring them because many gals look hotter as those animals. They open the door and I stick out my hand saying "Put these on you filthy animal." and also hand them the butt plug animal tail.

2. Don't call me daddy or papi. Call me what I am. Paycheck, 401K, Rent, pimp ransom, car payment.

3. All provider ads should be as long as Berkleigh's and instead of words, all type should be in emoticons. Women are enigmas that are hard to understand. Keep it that way.
1. read our ads info before texing or calling
2. Don't call me babe or baby at all
3. Reread ads .

2. Don't call me daddy or papi. Call me what I am. Paycheck, 401K, Rent, pimp ransom, car payment. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle

Mmmmm... c'mere Student Loan.
Mmmmm... c'mere Student Loan. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Shit...forgot the best one.
Shit...forgot the best one. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Shame on you.. it even goes nicely with the joke of "How do you like your sessions? Subsidized."
  • L.A.
  • 12-30-2018, 04:25 PM
Mmmmm... c'mere Student Loan. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Not sure that's applicable for the other 99%

As for my resolution: hobby less, get more legit massages.
  • dgc92
  • 12-30-2018, 04:56 PM
Its just 3 things.

1. Please stop putting those things on your pics that looks like a bear or puppy. I do not know what they are called. But it's very annoying.

2. Daddy,I dont think many of the men want to be called daddy in a PM or text. Maybe BCD.

3. In your ads just stick to basic letters in your ads. You would be surprised how many ads men completely pass because they are so hard to read.

Thank yall very much for what you do and put up with. May 2019 be great for all. Originally Posted by Horsemancummeth
The first one I don't care about so much. The second one is a filthy lie and you should be banned immediately. The third I care about less than the first. Are these really your top 3 complaints? There are much, much bigger issues to be tackled.

As PeterBota said, clean pussy is preferred. Ladies, stick a finger in your pussy right now. Now smell it. If you smell ANYTHING, wash it before your next session. Not just the outside. The thing I hate the most is my dick goes in a girl. We change positions. I touch my dick to get it back in. Skip ahead to after the session. My hand smells awful. No man wants to smell pussy when he's just busted a nut and isn't horny anymore. And most of us don't want to smell it anytime.

This PSA brought to you by the letter W. W is for Wash your damn pussy sometimes, shit.
Not sure that's applicable for the other 99%

As for my resolution: hobby less, get more legit massages. Originally Posted by L.A.
Now c'mon.. I'd say at least 50% of the ladies on this board at this moment either have or have had student loans at some point. They aren't just for universities-- cosmetology school, massage school, lots of trade programs utilize them too.
  • BLM69
  • 12-30-2018, 05:32 PM
Now c'mon.. I'd say at least 50% of the ladies on this board at this moment either have or have had student loans at some point. They aren't just for universities-- cosmetology school, massage school, lots of trade programs utilize them too. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
50%? Maybe 10% and that's stretching it. If they're in debt over the 6 month nursing program that pays $10 an hour after getting your certificate, they better stick to this site

No brains needed here to start this gig. I'm yet to meet or hear about a RW educated professional lady moonlighting as a provider for spending $.
3. All provider ads should be as long as Berkleigh's and instead of words, all type should be in emoticons. Women are enigmas that are hard to understand. Keep it that way. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle

LMAO.
My AD's use to be longer you know...until the new rules, I had to get creative with the terminology and shorten them as well as delete pics
The first one I don't care about so much. The second one is a filthy lie and you should be banned immediately. The third I care about less than the first. Are these really your top 3 complaints? There are much, much bigger issues to be tackled.

As PeterBota said, clean pussy is preferred. Ladies, stick a finger in your pussy right now. Now smell it. If you smell ANYTHING, wash it before your next session. Not just the outside. The thing I hate the most is my dick goes in a girl. We change positions. I touch my dick to get it back in. Skip ahead to after the session. My hand smells awful. No man wants to smell pussy when he's just busted a nut and isn't horny anymore. And most of us don't want to smell it anytime.

This PSA brought to you by the letter W. W is for Wash your damn pussy sometimes, shit. Originally Posted by dgc92
ALWAYS dip and sniff. Casually slide a finger inside and discreetly sniff. Don't ever want to venture down there with my face and be met with catfish at least as far as DATY goes.