Visiting 1/18 - Advice?

Hey there, Darlings!

I'll be visiting 1/18, and staying in the Irving/Airport North area - just wanted to make sure this was a safe and convenient area to tour in. If anyone can recommend hotels to stay away from, whether it be for being unsafe, run down, busts, etc., that'd be great. Thank you!!

Xoxo
I would stay in The Galleria area
lots of nice hotels to pick from and if no car
uber to get around is good way to go.
Not sure what kind of hotel's you like but ,I have not found a bad one yet around the Galleria
I would stay in The Galleria area
lots of nice hotels to pick from and if no car
uber to get around is good way to go.
Not sure what kind of hotel's you like but ,I have not found a bad one yet around the Galleria Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I just heard that the Galleria area was busy and a lot of gents didn't like to visit there, and that a lot of the hotels there require key card at the elevator. I'll only be there Friday-Monday morning, so I want to make it as smooth a trip as possible.

If anyone else can add to this though and whether Galleria or Irving is best that'd be great! <3
Also is Addison-Galleria the same? Or is there a specific "Galleria" area. I know here in FL our central city Orlando is huge so its split up into west and east, and is still about 45min from one point to the other.
  • BLM69
  • 12-30-2018, 05:46 PM
VIP provider? You best read what most Dallas men think about women with that title.
VIP provider? You best read what most Dallas men think about women with that title. Originally Posted by BLM69
Not what I asked advice on.

But I didn’t even realize that was there, so thanks for pointing it out -

Wanna comment on the actual topic, now?(;
let me pm you
Good thing not all men think alike

Not what I asked advice on.

But I didn’t even realize that was there, so thanks for pointing it out -

Wanna comment on the actual topic, now?(; Originally Posted by HarleyRose
North of DFW along 114 is hit and miss. There a few decent hotels and a few just “okay”.
At Freeport and 114 there are probably 10-15 hotel/motels. There is a Westin and couple nice ones. Red Roof Inn off Esters is the typical place that is a little trashy but reasonable and quite a few lady’s “work” there.
Frisco is new school.
Plano is a good option as well
You should contact providers that do business regularly in the Irving/Airport area. They would be the ones to ask to get a current opinion from.
  • BLM69
  • 12-31-2018, 11:44 AM
Good thing not all men think alike Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Don't lie to the lady, my advise is very true and more important on where to stay at, this topic is asked weekly when anyone is coming to town. Your comment is very true, most men also know what they don't like. hint hint

OP: I'll give you great advise on locations I picked up reading dozens of threads on the same subject here, split your time here between the galleria, the airport and try a day in mid-cities