I have retired effective December 30.

I am available for reference checks for the next few months but you will need to text my hobby phone as I won't be on here much. I have had alot of fun, but it is time to move on. I am maddily in love and have been for a long time. I am now completely devoted to him.
Happy for you Willow. Enjoy every day and I will miss you but glad you found what you were looking for.
Happy for you Willow. Enjoy every day and I will miss you but glad you found what you were looking for. Originally Posted by Harley Diablo
+1
Congrats Willow! I’m happy for you and I’m glad that I’ve had the opportunity to meet you.
Did you meet in the hobby? Please tell me it’s true ��
Thank the Lord you are “ maddily “ in love. Now he will hold you accountable.
Enjoy The Love ..
Good luck
LUCKY BASTARD!!! Hope you have a wonderful life in the real world.
  • zont
  • 12-31-2018, 01:18 PM
Always my favorite reason for a retirement...
He is a wonderful non hobby guy. Anyone need the strap on and and attachments? They are free to a horney home.
They found a horney home.
Damn! So many questions I have for you! I'm too shy to ask though, so I'll just wish you the best!
  • BLM69
  • 12-31-2018, 03:54 PM
He is a wonderful non hobby guy. Anyone need the strap on and and attachments? They are free to a horney home. Originally Posted by Willow Breeze
Don't get rid of your hobby tools, maybe hubby will enjoy getting poked. Good luck with everything
Na he is not into Greek at all.