Providers: Do you have a "good practices" list?

This is sort of a rant, so feel free to roll your eyes and go elsewhere... go on, you're not going to hurt my feelings... still here? Good, here we go.

Ladies, are there any little things that get you a bit more comfortable/in the mood for the session? I mean, other than the standard "good hygiene/nice breath/no funny business" stuff because surely by now that shouldn't be an issue. I know that there have been several discussions about what you ladies do to make us guys go a little more googly eyed, so now it seems fair to give y'all a turn. This is also quite interesting to me personally since I own a mirror and I'm therefore quite aware that I look like Quasimodo's taller cousin, so any help/advice I can get in order for both parties to have a good time will be much appreciated. I've always operated under the "if your having a good time, I'm having a good time" philosophy, so the more information I can have to help you have a good time, the better lol
  • dgc92
  • 12-31-2018, 06:41 AM
Rule 1: Don't be a creep. Creepy behavior includes bad hygiene, thinking she's your friend outside the session, trying to do things you know she won't let you do.... We all know what being a creep is. Don't be one.

Rule 2: Obey Rule 1.

She will NOT like having sex with you. Not ever. You're lying to yourself if you think she will. I don't care if she cums every time, that's a natural response to stimulation in her fun zone. She might like hanging out with you if you're nice to her, but sex, only one of you enjoys that.

Okay, yes, exception to every rule. But statistically, you're not that exception. Just don't make things worse. Don't be that guy. Nobody likes that guy.
@hygiene/nice breath/no funny business" stuff because surely by now that shouldn't be an issue(Is & will always be a issue )

Respectful of Our time together
Communicating well
Fellow Directions
Come in Give a Hug or Kiss
Set out the Ben's in view , don't like asking
One word RESPECT both ways ^^^ and what she said
the Ultimate rule: Don't do it, Just don't do it.

For those who's Dicks call the shots and cannot follow the Ultimate rule:

Rule 1 : If you feel even the slightest off ease leave / don't even go, PERIOD!
Rule 2: Don't be a cheapskate, don't negotiate down, bring the right amount. maybe a little extra if she she took really good care of you.
Rule 3: Put yourself in the Lady's place and think to yourself, would I like that done to me (get your dick's decision out of your big head and think person to person).
Rule 4: She's incharge. Yea I know you paid, but its her body as well. Tell her what you want, She'll give you what she's comfortable with. If you state up front and she gives you a list of do's and don't', and you don't like the don't's, find someone else.

That is all.
  • dgc92
  • 12-31-2018, 02:48 PM
Rule 4: She's incharge. Originally Posted by BiggD6
Okay, absolutely not. The person with the money is in charge in every situation in life. We make the rules. We decide what's happening. They have a choice between "do it or leave." Don't get me wrong. I find a regular and treat her like a princess. For exactly as long as she remembers who the king is. Don't give up your control. You're paying these girls to conform to YOUR fantasy.
  • BLM69
  • 12-31-2018, 03:51 PM
Okay, absolutely not. The person with the money is in charge in every situation in life. We make the rules. We decide what's happening. They have a choice between "do it or leave." Don't get me wrong. I find a regular and treat her like a princess. For exactly as long as she remembers who the king is. Don't give up your control. You're paying these girls to conform to YOUR fantasy. Originally Posted by dgc92
The she's in charge tricks are their favorite type of clients that get laugh at after they leave, the hobby is give and take. Some of these women have lost touch with reality