Ladies That Have P411

Ladies,

As Gina has stated P411 is going to be making some changes. One of those will be contacting each other, providers and fuckwaffles & providers and providers, will be going away sometime in 2019.

Please update your profiles so there is a way to contact you. I have noticed a lot of profiles do not have phone numbers or email addresses. All parties need to be able to contact each other.

That is all ... other than have a tainted New Year.
Not being able to PM each other going to make screening
harder ... update update ..
Exactly

A lot of ladies do not have any contact info on their P411 profile. When the ability to communicate goes away, as Gina has stated, then both ladies and fuckwaffles will need ways to contact for appointments, or references/screening.

I just wanted to remind the ladies to update profiles to include a method of contact ... be it phone, email, or website.
Well Done Sir ..
Exactly

A lot of ladies do not have any contact info on their P411 profile. When the ability to communicate goes away, as Gina has stated, then both ladies and fuckwaffles will need ways to contact for appointments, or references/screening.

I just wanted to remind the ladies to update profiles to include a method of contact ... be it phone, email, or website. Originally Posted by pyramider
Gina said something about still being able to verify ( I hope both ways , would be sad to lose all the OKAYs )
P411 is expensive, and I noticed to re-up for a year you have to pay in bitcoin for fuck sake.

Is there a better alternative coming? Not sure P411 will be worth it going forward
Her last PM to members seemed somewhat open-ended regarding changes. She’s made it clear P411 is migrating to a verification-only site, but to me at least it’s still unclear if she’s leaving the industry entirely, or beginning a new venture that may answer some of our needs in the new hobby world order.

I hope it’s the latter. Gina’s transitions in the hobby were always a marvel to me, and I’d like to see them continue. When I finally retire, one of my very few regrets will be the likelihood I’ll never meet her. She’ll always be a hobby giant in my eyes.
I buy points with Visa or Master card or Tread Gift cards in for points .. yes we need points to post Visiting ad $20 a month,,
If any ladies need any points I have 100 that I’m looking to gift not sure how long they are good for..
I am willing to take those point off of your hands analeese lol
Yes I would like like very much to receive a gift of points
Guys will still be able to access our email and phone number to contact us. Hopefully Gina will chime in here as well to confirm that.
I think it staying a verification site is awesome. None of us will lose our okays given or received and we get to keep our tenure. Sure beats just disappearing with zero notice. She has done a great job with rolling with all the new changes. Class act for sure.

I have a ton of points to share. Ladies feel free to pm there

Happy New Year!
~Kendall