Congress Ramps Up War on Sex Workers and Their Customers With Secret Votes on Four New 'Protection' Laws

https://reason.com/blog/2018/12/21/c...on-sex-workers

All in the hobby must read this. Very important new laws impacting our hobby including secret wiretaps!
It's hard for me to understand it all, but prudence should be used from here on out.
  • dgc92
  • 01-02-2019, 12:18 PM
Among other (expanded) missions, the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children will now teach school kids, cops, and staff about the dangers of "sexting and sextortion," too.
That's a good goal, sexting is dangerous. You're trading pics with some chick. Got all her goodies up in your phone. Then she calls, you put it to your ear, and bam. Just like that, your life has changed forever. You just got hearing AIDS.

But anyway. I haven't heard anything about making this "crime" anything to worry about. It's a low-level misdemeanor with a pissant fine. It only sucks if you're married or have the kind of job where they'd care about you banging hookers.

So sucks to be you guys. My condolences.
Be careful what u say there watching !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
That's a good goal, sexting is dangerous. You're trading pics with some chick. Got all her goodies up in your phone. Then she calls, you put it to your ear, and bam. Just like that, your life has changed forever. You just got hearing AIDS.
Originally Posted by dgc92
*snort*

But anyway. I haven't heard anything about making this "crime" anything to worry about. It's a low-level misdemeanor with a pissant fine. It only sucks if you're married or have the kind of job where they'd care about you banging hookers.

So sucks to be you guys. My condolences. Originally Posted by dgc92
Much like the D.A.R.E. program, I think this will have the opposite effect.
Just this statement from the article should be enough to send chill down most spines: "a section of S. 1311 would allow state law enforcement to use secret wiretaps on sex workers and their customers." Any provider who puts her phone number out to get business could get secretly wiretapped, and the numbers of johns traced and tapped as well.
  • BLM69
  • 01-03-2019, 02:20 PM
Just this statement from the article should be enough to send chill down most spines: "a section of S. 1311 would allow state law enforcement to use secret wiretaps on sex workers and their customers." Any provider who puts her phone number out to get business could get secretly wiretapped, and the numbers of johns traced and tapped as well. Originally Posted by golard
I don't see things slowing down here