Abe and Photos

Damn guess Abe is gonna have to start a damn website of his own now... Over regulation in every aspect of life. Merica. Freedom...
Ego Death.
  • TC75
  • 01-02-2019, 12:20 PM
Back channel comms work well.
Abe will still post photos I'm sure. They just won't be the nude ones. Pictures in bra, panties, lingerie, g-string, thongs, etc can be sufficient enough eye candy.
Damn guess Abe is gonna have to start a damn website of his own now... Over regulation in every aspect of life. Merica. Freedom... Originally Posted by Catdaddy444
hey cat daddy, you've been here since 2011.
what sort of "Encounter Reports" is that???
no ROS, no contact info, no pics!!!!!

Moved to correct forum.
Photos in ROS have been very helpful. Even non-nude photos will be more accurate than showcase photos.
no biggie.. i rely on oh2 to post the good stuff anyway..
If they come back?
  • BLM69
  • 01-02-2019, 05:19 PM
They'll be back, they were up when eccie was down. Having both sites is better than one

I was checking PH yesterday for new videos, I saw at least one of HA past reviewed girls getting gangbanged. There's a few eccie providers there getting the man beef
  • Crock
  • 01-03-2019, 10:08 AM
Back channel comms work well. Originally Posted by TC75
It works, but it doesn't work well. There's just no way to efficiently distribute any type of message the same way as in a public forum. A few requests are fine, but if everyone asked Abe for the good pics, he'd soon have no time to take more pics!