URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...rls-55335.html
City: Richardson
State: Texas
Address: Hotel room
Activities: Mish, DATY, 69, BBBJj, CFS, k9, ACG, CG, LFK
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5’3” tall; nice make up; very pretty and classic looking Asian face; playful and fun personality; small/petite body size with an average/thin physical build; natural feeling manmade 32D breasts with medium and soft eraser nipples; small tight booty. She has a very nice spinner body and she is very good at using it.
Recommendation: Yes
Just give it up. we all know you're a promoter.
Just give it up. we all know you're a promoter. Originally Posted by Mwants
THIS!!!!
THIS IS FOR STUDIO REVIEWS
NOT RUBRANKING GARBAGE
NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE SAME MIMI @GL
Just give it up. we all know you're a promoter. Originally Posted by Mwants
Okay dude. I appreciate your response. Tbh I don’t care what you have to say. I will just keep writing about my experiences. If you want to read them, please do. If you don’t, then go read someone else’s garbage.
THIS!!!!
THIS IS FOR STUDIO REVIEWS
NOT RUBRANKING GARBAGE
NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE SAME MIMI @GL Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Once again, I don’t care. If you don’t want to read about my experience, please don’t. You’re welcome to have your opinion about where I can or can’t post my reviews, but as far as I know, this is the right place for it.
So these chicks are hotel only?

That’s super suspect
Not really, at least for Chinese studios.
I did not pay premium access to read this marketing shit.
I did not pay premium access to read this marketing shit. Originally Posted by CT$odGwn
If you would take some time to share with the community some of your encounters…you wouldn’t have to pay for premium? But wait…then you would put yourself out in the open like myself to be criticized for simply trying to help others and sharing my experiences… You don’t have to read what I write. I’m spending my hard earned money to see these girls and I’m putting my reviews up on this forum knowing they will be criticized by people who are clearly fearful of having Chinese studio alternatives/options.
It sucks, cause even if I add the promoters to my ignore list, I still see their stupid threads in the reviews section.
It sucks, cause even if I add the promoters to my ignore list, I still see their stupid threads in the reviews section. Originally Posted by LGBBQandT
Very true

Promoted or not I need to see reviews from more members

Promoted or not I need to see reviews from more members Originally Posted by Helicool
I know that members of this forum are going to see these girls. They are sending me messages and telling me to continue posting specifically in the “studio” section. I don’t even write about every provider, just the ones that I see from this booker. Also, I’m too lazy to find another booker. I got lucky a few months ago with this one and have just kept using them. I like Chinese girls, so it works for me. Plenty of other members on this forum write about the other Kspots…
Rubranking reviews usually go in the Encounters forum right above the Studio forum. At least that's where I've seen them.

Promoted or not I need to see reviews from more members Originally Posted by Helicool
I stopped writing reviews because the mods will always find something wrong with them and take them down for some silly reason OR hit your account with a bullshit warning for no reason.