City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: greenlightscreening@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.green-light1.net/
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, MISH, Snuggles, ACG, SQUIRTING??? BBFS CIP
Hair Length and Color: Mid back Black asian hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 4'8" as reported. 95lbs MAYBe tiny tiny tiny. Wonderful C cups.
Recommendation: Yes
So, this isn’t an AMP. Sounds like a studio. Needs to be moved to the right forum.
It very much is a STUDIO. He's been here long enough.
Sounds like he works on the other side
Dayum!
It very much is a STUDIO. He's been here long enough. Originally Posted by marvel21
True. Made a mistake. Been on here since 2011 or so and its a first. Im sure Mod will move it for me.
Sounds like he works on the other side Originally Posted by HollyDonkey
Easy DONKEY. obviously a mistake. If anyone works for the other side it would be someone with very few reviews and all at near the same time.
@MODS, Please kindly place this is the correct area for me. Apologies for the mistake. Im not sure how i did that... Maybe low blood levels to the brain after being fucked so hard??? Just a thought.
Just leaving after seeing Ace. Ace is the real deal. I think she squirted like 4 or 5 times. I mean real explosive squirts. Real life nympho and definitely a spinner. Very memorable session. DT comparable to Lovely. Super cute face but really small (Think Miso, Tiny, Nano, very small and slim). DATO and FIV ok. Didn't go for Greek. Maybe next time. I finished in CG but guess what, she had to have the last say. One more powerful squirt and some of it landed in my mouth. I may have swallowed some. Who's complaining. Potential ATF.

https://imgur.com/a/FAmT4AO
Damn...Ace if very hot, if she looks like her pics, but IDK about that in my mouth. Just sayin !!!
Damn...Ace if very hot, if she looks like her pics, but IDK about that in my mouth. Just sayin !!! Originally Posted by BoneHome777
It was an accident. I thought when I orgasmed during CG that was the end of the session. I had no idea she still has one more final explosion coming up. It's not like I open my mouth and tell her to squirt in my mouth. No regrets at all. It's all good.
Ace is my next adventure. Hard to beat Green though.
Green = FF Queen
Ace = Squirt Queen
Together, they shall rule the world.....
It’s piss guys when it’s like that. Just look at the hole where it is coming from. Then look at where the urethra is located . . .