pic posting

CK restricted my pic posting on aspd to once a year which sounds ridiculous to me so I'll check here everyday for new reviews. Posting pics for me is like a staple to me and when he restricted me to be honest I almost thought of leaving aspd
  • fawn
  • 10-24-2009, 08:45 PM
I am really sorry to hear that geniusman, I don't think anyone understands
how much time and effort goes into you work......and I just want to say
thank you for all the time and hard work you do for us ladies......
LOL. What did he do that for? But seriously, is posting pics that important to you in life? A "staple"? Maybe find a new hobby. But if you are still going to post pics, maybe learn to do them artistically like OFF. He has real taste.
  • CSI
  • 10-24-2009, 08:55 PM
geniusman,

Sorry to hear that. I have always appreciated your pic contribution on reviews. I'm sure the ladies also appreciated them, too.

Did CK give you any reason why he was prohibiting you posting pics?

CSI
  • fawn
  • 10-24-2009, 08:59 PM
I sorry FMH but if you dont like his work and you think you can do better,
then why dont you put in all the hours and work that he does for the girls for free...
you know some things are better left unsaid.............

It is a shame we have so many ingrates on all these boards.... you know FMH you're
turning in to you arch enemy TRJR....maybe he should come out of retirement and
get a few people back in line..........
geniusman,

Sorry to hear that. I have always appreciated your pic contribution on reviews. I'm sure the ladies also appreciated them, too.

Did CK give you any reason why he was prohibiting you posting pics?

CSI Originally Posted by CSI
he said it tilts a level playing field but the thing is there was 3 guys before me posting pics and he let them do it
CK restricted my pic posting on aspd to once a year which sounds ridiculous to me so I'll check here everyday for new reviews. Posting pics for me is like a staple to me and when he restricted me to be honest I almost thought of leaving aspd Originally Posted by geniusman
Sorry to hear it, geniusman. I have always enjoyed your pics after a well done review. Even if I am already familiar with the lady, the pic is a nice reminder. So thanks from me.
I appreciate them too. I can't understand his logic. Good pics can make or break a Provider plus adding eye candy for us Hobbyists. Having somebody throw one up when a Provider is reviewed saves us all a lot of time spent drilling through websites, yahoo groups, pfd411 and the like. I sometimes do it myself when it's one of the Providers I photographed and it usually seems to be appreciated by Hobbyists as well as the Provider. This is weird. Maybe it's a bandwidth thing?
LOL. What did he do that for? But seriously, is posting pics that important to you in life? A "staple"? Maybe find a new hobby. But if you are still going to post pics, maybe learn to do them artistically like OFF. He has real taste. Originally Posted by FatManHobbyist
How do you even have the balls to say that! What he did for us girls was a plessing. He took time out of his day to help others, and all you can do his critizie him. I agree with what fawn said, you think you can do better? I thank you so much Geniusman for all the work that you have done for us ladies.We will miss that.
I like the pics geniusman, frequently the only worthwhile response to a review.
Thanks everyone, I wish CK would change his mind and gets some sense talked into him
geniusman I for one appreciate the time and effort you put into posting these photos. I can't imagine it being easy. There is a ton of reviews posted each day on ASPD. I'm just referring to the Independent Reviews! AMP, Agency, and whatever else.....Holy Shit Balls! There is A LOT!

Without a doubt, we all benefit from you posting pictures. It's an added value that's being stripped from us all. (I said "Strip"...Hey now... Sorry, I'm 12.)

It Haaaaas to be a bandwidth issue.

I'm sure it wasn't considered a "Negative" thing....
Or, like you were (As Truly Summer called it...) just being a "Post Whore".

It Had to be the bandwidth.. Right?

It was helpful, informative, a time savor, and a little eye candy bonus! (Or, candy in your eye...Ouch!) Either way....NOT A NEGATIVE!!!

I dig your business...

Rock out your photos here Good Man!!

YOU AND YOUR PICTURE POSTING ARE WELCOME!!!

~Kelly TNT
That doesn't make any sense to me geniusman. I love being able to put the image with the review...
That's crazy logic let me say that I appreciate your effort and having the time to do so.
I appreciate it too. I think it was CK being CK. I'll probably get banned for saying that...oh well!
bigtom62