Activities: FBSM+
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Small Vietnamese spinner
Recommendation: Yes
{staff edit- CK}
seriously ?
Phone number is linked to that address. Just google it.
This guy is a jerk for posting that number. She isn't interested in new clientele. Now everyone is going to be calling her.
This guy is a jerk for posting that number. She isn't interested in new clientele. Now everyone is going to be calling her. Originally Posted by GiveToMe

So you post the link? I suppose your evaluation of him being a "jerk" for posting is based on his failure to recognize that you lack any self-control and he dangled the phone number out there in front of you tempting you to carry the RW information one step farther .... to disclosing her identity and activities to her landlord/lady. No wonder so many ladies hate ECCIE posters!

Bartenders should never pour a drink for an alcoholic who comes in and sits down at the bar! It's the bartenders fault, right?
So you post the link? I suppose your evaluation of him being a "jerk" for posting is based on his failure to recognize that you lack any self-control and he dangled the phone number out there in front of you tempting you to carry the RW information one step farther .... to disclosing her identity and activities to her landlord/lady. No wonder so many ladies hate ECCIE posters!

Bartenders should never pour a drink for an alcoholic who comes in and sits down at the bar! It's the bartenders fault, right? Originally Posted by LexusLover
The link was tied to the phone number period. Someone would have posted it or mention it. Trust me, I do have a lot of self-control. I don't play into the drama games like some of you chronic posters or Eccie forum regulars do. You do that BTW. I post information to help guys out. I gave a call to this girl and she was adamant that she wasn't interested in new customers. I already contacted mods to have the link deleted.

Also, the phone number might have been a new number (she mentioned losing her phone and all of her contacts) for her and that address belonged to the person who originally owned that phone number. Speaking of hating Eccier posters who are "jerks," you aren't so popular with the ladies. That isn't surprising. The drink is on me.