‘Climate Change’ Ship Crew Concerned About Melting Ice Gets Stuck in Ice

That proves it’s all a Chinese hoax!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Scam. Like Yssup Rider's reviews.
Maybe it wasn't ice.
Probably the expanding plastic foam stuff in the white color.
for those of you who know so little, getting stuck in the ice is a sign of, and confirms even more, climate change
for those of you who know so little, getting stuck in the ice is a sign of, and confirms even more, climate change Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
LOL. Yes it does. It shows the climate does change. And it also helps point out why the "Global Warmers" switched their diatbribe to "Climate Change". It gives them a perfect out as all of their alarmist "Warming" projections turn to shit.
for those of you who know so little, getting stuck in the ice is a sign of, and confirms even more, climate change Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
No, it simply shows that idiots are idiots. Shame the gene pool didnt actually get thinned out a bit.
No, it simply shows that idiots are idiots. Shame the gene pool didnt actually get thinned out a bit. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Reminds me of that idiot that insisted on "living with Bears" in Alaska.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Treadwell

Idiots.
Reminds me of that idiot that insisted on "living with Bears" in Alaska.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Treadwell

Idiots. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I remember that. He claimed that the bears were capable of feeling empathy

....then one of them ate him.
I remember that. He claimed that the bears were capable of feeling empathy

....then one of them ate him. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

He's right they were feeling EMPTY...when you're hungry your HUNGRY bears gotta fill that belly !!
Okay, this is not the place I would normally interject my political beliefs. But I will offer some points to consider.

We always hear “hottest year on record” and similar exclamations. Considering that the past two hundred years only constitute 0.00000444% of the Earth’s existence, why do we consider temperatures during this period “normal” and any deviation from this catastrophic climate change?

During the last Ice age, ocean levels were so low that people could walk from current day Russia to Alaska. Was it manmade global warming that melted the ice and raised the ocean to current day levels?

During the last Ice age, ocean levels were so low that people could walk from current day Russia to Alaska. Was it manmade global warming that melted the ice and raised the ocean to current day levels? Originally Posted by Lespaulmankc

prolly a combination of factors, volcanic eruption and quite possibility a meteor strike in North Canada.
So the oceans will rise and drown off 3/4 world population, then nature takes over, and with much less man made heat, the world cools and recovers, then mankind expands population again.
It's as if the world is trying to encourage the rats to migrate to another planet.
So the oceans will rise and drown off 3/4 world population, then nature takes over, and with much less man made heat, the world cools and recovers, then mankind expands population again. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
the eco-terrorists/leftists should be overjoyed
  • oeb11
  • 09-17-2019, 10:50 AM
As long as they claim the high ground!
We'll see who wins the battle of DPST's in Mom's basement armed with keyboards v Conservatives and the Second Amendment!