3) Does not have pics
4) Is UGLY or overweight and dumb enough to show it
5) Ad contains a plethora of misspelled words
6) Ad suggests that she is independent and later in the ad uses "we" or "us"
7) Ad is overly suggestive or explicit
8) Does not give general location in her ad
9) Only advertises a "special" for a ridiculous price, ie $40
10) Bad Reviews (duh)
11) Calls me back unsolicited from caller ID when I did not leave a message to do so
12) Ads are "cute" with upper and lower case, multiple colored text etc.
13) Uses fake pics
14) Only way to book a session is email
15) Doesn't have change for a $20 (just kidding)

Did I leave anything out?
Nope I would say that about sums it up there buddy.
I like this list...although I do like using different colors in my ad text, I dont think its outrageous...
I'd add...
16. Does not return phone calls
17. Does not return PM's or e-mails in a timely fashion...
  • PSD
  • 01-15-2011, 05:17 PM
18. Has a history of engaging in pissing contests on the board
19. Has a history of posting the drama of her life on the board
2) Does not list her price and makes you call her to get it Originally Posted by Introuble
Since prices aren't allowed in ads here anymore, I'd change this to something like "doesn't link to an easy to find price". Put the rate in your showcase and/or link straight to your P411 profile or the rates section of your webpage.
11) Calls me back unsolicited from caller ID when I did not leave a message to do so
Calls unsolicited period, unless you've specifically said it's OK. Had one lady I contacted initially by email who didn't respond to my email, but instead called the number I'd provided with my screening info and left a message. Should've just walked away, but went anyway and wound up regretting it.
14) Only way to book a session is email
The opposite for me. If the only way to book is phone, I walk away. A phone call before the actual session's a must, but I'm usually not in a position to use the phone when I'm scheduling.
Did I leave anything out?
Adding on from where PSD left off:

20) Posts tons of threADs. Participating in or starting discussions is good. Doing nothing but posting a thinly veiled "Look at me!" every so often smacks of someone I want to avoid.
21) Has reputable alerts on her. An even bigger "duh" than bad reviews.
22) Formats her phone number in a way that would make it hard to copy/paste for a search.
23) She looks too young
I like this list...although I do like using different colors in my ad text, I dont think its outrageous... Originally Posted by Ivy Chick
But hun, *you* can spell, punctuate and capitalize properly.

Makes all the difference < kiss >
22) Formats her phone number in a way that would make it hard to copy/paste for a search. Originally Posted by The Proper Stranger
Got to weigh in here: if you can't figure out how to *type in* the number indicated, well....

Some of them have very valid reasons *not* to make the number easily searchable, or to be reviewed on a public site. From recent memory, one of them was being stalked by an ex who would search on her < properly formatted > number and post sh*t about her where ever he found it -- which stopped when she started munging the number. Another on advice from her lawyer who knew the ADA was too lazy to do more than google the number itself, which allowed her to continue advertising while she beat the p-rap from lack of evidence (not that her ads suggested anything illegal, nor that she ever offered anything illegal < innocent look > )

Making it more difficult to search the # in order to avoid problems is no more reason, by itself, not to contact a young lady than "she wants to screen me."
24. Lists her incall as in ARLINGTON!!!
  • PSD
  • 01-15-2011, 07:26 PM

20) Posts tons of threADs. Participating in or starting discussions is good. Doing nothing but posting a thinly veiled "Look at me!" every so often smacks of someone I want to avoid.

*** I disagree here. I think the ladies' non-ad postings give us a good insight into her personality, etc. You also find out quickly if she is one of the pissing-contest types. As I've heard a thousand times here, all information is good information.

21) Has reputable alerts on her. An even bigger "duh" than bad reviews.

***+1

22) Formats her phone number in a way that would make it hard to copy/paste for a search.

**I disagree with this one too, see response below..

23) She looks too young

***Dead on, brother. We all know that generally, the younger the gal, the more issues we see with TCB skills and drama. Originally Posted by The Proper Stranger

Got to weigh in here: if you can't figure out how to *type in* the number indicated, well....

Some of them have very valid reasons *not* to make the number easily searchable, or to be reviewed on a public site. From recent memory, one of them was being stalked by an ex who would search on her < properly formatted > number and post sh*t about her where ever he found it -- which stopped when she started munging the number. Another on advice from her lawyer who knew the ADA was too lazy to do more than google the number itself, which allowed her to continue advertising while she beat the p-rap from lack of evidence (not that her ads suggested anything illegal, nor that she ever offered anything illegal < innocent look > )

Making it more difficult to search the # in order to avoid problems is no more reason, by itself, not to contact a young lady than "she wants to screen me." Originally Posted by OldTimeBuddie
I'll add here that putting your number "out there" in plain text/numeral format opens the number up to being "harvested" by internet bots that do NOT have your best interests in mind!

...just my thoughts.....PSD
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-15-2011, 08:00 PM
Since when is scheduling ONLY by email a BAD thing?
Since when is scheduling ONLY by email a BAD thing? Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Boy, exactly, Ze...that's the only way I've ever done it...WTF?
2) Does not list her price and makes you call her to get it

New Rules Now so u have to call or communicate some how I myself like texts but I like to hear a voice of who i'm talking to

15) Doesn't have change for a $20 (just kidding)

Well Damn I can give it to you in pennies next time....LOL
+1
I find it extremely inefficient. Many hobbyists such as myself get up THAT day and see that our schedule allows us to play that day. MOST of the time if you do not get something booked by noon you will not get a session by the end of playtime which for most is whenever the SO expects you home, ie 5PM. It is rare that most providers even get up in time to check email or respond early enough so you are SOL. Also complicating the issue, once I leave the house to go to Dallas, I don't have email capability......ONLY phone.

It simply does not work for me and many others

Also, if I call and I get voice mail, I generally do NOT leave a message and I do not call back. I move on to the next person that DOES answer the phone or allows texting. THAT is efficiency.

Obviously by listing price, I allow for not being able to list it here on ECCIE, but on other sites such as eRaps, Backpage, etc it is not an issue. As long as it is available and there is a link I can live with that. It simply has to be somewhere other than a phone call. Who in the hell wants to call, leave a message, wait two hours, get a call back and THEN be told the price?

Tara - Good to hear from you.