Do you stick with your "type" or do you like variety?

I'm a guy who likes variety. I like em all...my last 2 sessions were with gorgeous AA girls, now I think I'll pick a MILF, probably blonde. But I love the latinas and asians too. Do you like to experience different types of women or do you stick to your "type"(blonde, latina, MILF, etc)?
I luv latinas but will occasionally go outside my comfort zone.
Nope...............I only like women.
Nope...............I only like women. Originally Posted by dearhunter
+1
I prefer over 30 and thin, but I have seen other ages and body types.
I seem to have a higher percentage of dissapointments when I stray from my preferences.
Nope...............I only like women. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Nope...............I only see women who are desperate enough to see me.
  • selot
  • 02-11-2010, 03:34 PM
Pretty much stick within my comfort zone.... MILF, thin, Sexy....
From what I have noticed when I check a clients p411 "okays"; it seems that most men like variety.

I had a client this week who saw Holly of Houston 2 weeks ago and I have to admit I was a little worried that he might not enjoy his time w/ me, but thankfully the session was great and he made me feel as if I was just as sexy as the totally sexy Holly.
....................which is true.
Im picky I stick with my type Blonds, big boobs, Asians, occasionally though ill venture out.
Im picky I stick with my type Blonds, big boobs, Asians, occasionally though ill venture out. Originally Posted by mojojo213
yep, that is a big crowd.......blonde, big boobs and asian.
yep, that is a big crowd.......blonde, big boobs and asian. Originally Posted by dearhunter
would it change it any if i said slim too? lol
I only see Latinas. I love their natural beauty, natural curves, natural tan, natural passion. Also, the large selection of GFE agency chicas for a buck sixty to a buck eighty for a FULL hour with MSOG makes the decision very easy for me....Bill
I won't know until you bend over...ohhhh, providers...providers....there I go, jumping the gun...it seems that is quite a trend here amongst providers lately.
I would say variety. I have different moods.

Sometimes, I want to "be in love" for a bit. Sometimes I want companionship. Sometimes I want to perv on a twenty something whose parts still defy gravity.