Best fireworks for the 4th.

I googled and found that Addison kaboom town has the best fireworks. Is that information correct or is there any other place which is better?
Wylie puts on a great show
The only issue I see is that st 9:30 it may still be very hot. Do they do such shows near a lake or something? Which is the best and a little cooler location?
Yup right on lake ray Hubbard. Google the harbor in rockwall. Or Harry Myers park in Rockwall
I googled and found that Addison kaboom town has the best fireworks. Is that information correct or is there any other place which is better? Originally Posted by redhot11
Yes and no... Yes Addison kaboom town has the best show no contest... But if you go on the 4th you will be very disappointed. They always do their show on the 3rd. Sidenote if you go early they have an air show at the airport.
  • Munk
  • 07-02-2018, 11:47 PM
Allen always has a great show too at celebration park.
The fireworks in Allen already happened last Saturday. We will be heading to Kaboom Town and braving the heat/crowds.

Plano has a great little parade on the morning of the 4th every year. One group, I think the Rotary Club, drives by all in Corvettes from all eras. Lots of goodies for the kids, too.
i think that Forney had the best i have been too
Looks like these folks were going to put on their own fireworks show.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...th-dallas-home
Happy Independence Day !!

The day we told those Red Coats we didn't want their stinking tea.

We Americans drink beer!!

Ft.Worth panther island. You can actually get in the water, ice cold beer, live music, water show (was amazing) and a great fireworks show.
Nice. Thanks guys.