$600 covid stimulus check for xmas

Playstation 5 $499.98 plus tax, about $550.
Playstation membership $50.00

Total $600. Go figure.

But still need game.
Thats a lot of charmin for yssup
Playstation 5 $499.98 plus tax, about $550.
Playstation membership $50.00

Total $600. Go figure.

But still need game. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
If I had any intelligence, I would put the money in my IRA or Savings account. But since I don't, and since I want to play Cyberpunk and Spiderman, I'll probably use the stimulus to buy a ps5.
H I M wants to send $2,000.
H I M wants to send $2,000. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
The democrats want $2,000 as well. Mitch McConnell and other republicans don't want to go as high as $2000. Where was Trump two months ago?
that covid bill has a lot of pork thats going to other countries. 500 million to israel, 300 million to ukraine are 2 example of that bloated pork.

trump should veto it.
that covid bill has a lot of pork thats going to other countries. 500 million to israel, 300 million to ukraine are 2 example of that bloated pork.

trump should veto it. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
$2000 multiplied by 350 million is 700 a billion plus one billion to jews I'd 701 billion. Where the other 2000 billion going??? People to dumb to the math I want my fair share which would be around $6000.00
Let's see...there are 535 members of congress and they passed a 5,500 page bill. Divide our current deficit ($27.6T) by our estimated population (330M - accounting for a few undocumented guests) your fair share comes to about $84,000. Please include a separate check for each resident of your household and write that to the IRS. When you get tired of paying, maybe you can take some time to vote for somebody who didn't include 10 pages of pork to the funding bill. It should have been one of the smallest documents on record instead of the largest. I would recommend the president veto the thing as well. I won't be getting a check, but when you get yours, please consider spending the money at a local small business - to actually stimulate the economy.
I'm gonna put that 600 into my retirement savings LOL WTF
The democrats want $2,000 as well. Mitch McConnell and other republicans don't want to go as high as $2000. Where was Trump two months ago? Originally Posted by adav8s28
Not sure. This stimulus shit is a joke right now. It's shown that our government is completely incompetent.

They shut people down, arrest them for trying to work, but don't offer the support they need to survive with no job.

Wear a mask, socially distance and stay home while we take all your money LOL.
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Most of the "overseas" budget aka FOREIGN AID in the Middle East is to BUILD BORDER WALLS! ... to SECURE THEIR BORDERS FROM ILLEGAL INVASIONS.

All of you should read the proposal sent to Trump:

"....for enhanced border security, of which
24 not less than $150,000,000 shall be for Jordan ..."

The DumboCrats can secure the borders of Middle Eastern countries, but not the U.S.

For those on here who can't read there is a "talking" version, but the words have more letters than 4-5 and there is a lot of punctuation with parenthetical phrases and references to prior legislation associated with the Wars in the Middle East and Central Asia ... so it may be tough to follow. Enjoy your $600!
The document is double spaced though.

Let's see...there are 535 members of congress and they passed a 5,500 page bill. Divide our current deficit ($27.6T) by our estimated population (330M - accounting for a few undocumented guests) your fair share comes to about $84,000. Please include a separate check for each resident of your household and write that to the IRS. When you get tired of paying, maybe you can take some time to vote for somebody who didn't include 10 pages of pork to the funding bill. It should have been one of the smallest documents on record instead of the largest. I would recommend the president veto the thing as well. I won't be getting a check, but when you get yours, please consider spending the money at a local small business - to actually stimulate the economy. Originally Posted by Jardinier
it's a BS bill.... more money to other countries, than here. They can't pass a bill strictly for Americans.
But billions to other countries just fucking brilliant , an more dark times coming from the soon to be ( maybe) fearless leader himself china bob
US paying for walls for other countries, none for ours.

Donnie T probably did his final flex and said $2000 for Americans, not $600.

I'm putting more money in gold and BTC.