REVIEW FROM 2010??

I have no idea why people like lowgear and other would think I would bother to review riley (she has a thousand reviews) OR BARBIE also a ton of reviews.should I feel the NEED to REVIEW any of our girls here. And why use a 2010 meeting time? SINCE WHEN does riley have LONG BLACK HAIR lol!! I still cant figure out if the person was TRYING to make us look like we did our own retarded review OR REALLY trying to say something nice! Who knows ... but with the group of girls we have right now I dont really care lol!! i did notice that even though i havent been around this board for freaking 6 months certain idiots just cant leave thier 2 cents where it should be. Annie and girls.. P-S= The 200 price tag should have given ya'll a clue .
  • jl11
  • 02-14-2013, 07:24 AM
Like I said..its bullshit..and they aint got the balls to come defend the idiotic comments made...BE MEN NOT MICE!! LOL xxoo annie
Welcome back Annie!
When I saw the title of that review, I thought you were taking calls yourself....hehe.

this is it
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=668485
Well J11 or whatever your name is... WHY THE FUCK YOU CARE is what does make it funny..I mean how many full grown men..under 10 aliases ...care to bother with trying to fuck with cc's? Your as big an idiot as that lowgear (maybe he should meet an angel?) anyway as usual all yall ever do is drum up biz.. which im positive was NOT your intent. HAD to be boring on this board to make me crawl onto this page lol.. regards annie
It has been somewhat boring without you here Annie. Welcome back.
I also saw the title and thought ok, Annie is on the menu.
I knew the review wasn't written by Annie just by looking at the time stamp .
WB Annie.
DONT THINK I LIKE YALL JUST CAUSE I AINT CALLING YA BY YOUR NAME!! LOL.Well as ya see ..same bullshit ..I SIMPLY ADORE YA HEIDI AND THANK YOU FOR THAT LINK THING (WE BOTH KNOW I COULDNT DO IT} AND AS FOR WILEY AND {WELL I FORGOT AND CANT GO BACK} THANK YOU ALSO..I DO LIKE TO SEE THAT THIS BOARD IS NOT TOTALLY RETARDED TO LISTEN TO THOSE FUCKEN BACK BOARD WANNA BE PIMPS.. SHIT I WILL STICK ROUND LONG ENOUGH THAT EVERY NEW GIRL KNOWS THEY ARE FULL OF SHIT. THEY NEED TO STOP RUNNING THIER MOUTHS BOUT PEOPLE THEY DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND.. HOWEVER I DONT..LOL NOW YALL SEE..THATS FUNNY!LOVE YA MY FRIENDS XXOO ANNIE P.S WENT BACK AND WAS ALLOWED TO SEE.. LOVE DAT ASS>>THANK YOU ALSO!!
welcome back Annie--I missed ya!

{wanna do a double?? lol}

Have a fun weekend sweety!!!
If anyone needs an "Annie-onics" translation, let me know. I've been studying the subject for about a year. Still a work in progress, of course.
I also offer an Anni-onics to English translation app for your iPhone
PS: lovedatass is a cool mother humper! I see moderator in his future but ask stick, causeway, and outdoorsman.... Its surely a pain in the ass!!

Not sure if Wiley is jaded yet!

Back to Annie, you still doing your raffle lady?
DONT THINK I LIKE YALL JUST CAUSE I AINT CALLING YA BY YOUR NAME!! LOL.Well as ya see ..same bullshit ..I SIMPLY ADORE YA HEIDI AND THANK YOU FOR THAT LINK THING (WE BOTH KNOW I COULDNT DO IT} AND AS FOR WILEY AND {WELL I FORGOT AND CANT GO BACK} THANK YOU ALSO..I DO LIKE TO SEE THAT THIS BOARD IS NOT TOTALLY RETARDED TO LISTEN TO THOSE FUCKEN BACK BOARD WANNA BE PIMPS.. SHIT I WILL STICK ROUND LONG ENOUGH THAT EVERY NEW GIRL KNOWS THEY ARE FULL OF SHIT. THEY NEED TO STOP RUNNING THIER MOUTHS BOUT PEOPLE THEY DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND.. HOWEVER I DONT..LOL NOW YALL SEE..THATS FUNNY!LOVE YA MY FRIENDS XXOO ANNIE P.S WENT BACK AND WAS ALLOWED TO SEE.. LOVE DAT ASS>>THANK YOU ALSO!! Originally Posted by annie@christophers
  • jl11
  • 02-16-2013, 09:51 AM
Well J11 or whatever your name is... WHY THE FUCK YOU CARE is what does make it funny..I mean how many full grown men..under 10 aliases ...care to bother with trying to fuck with cc's? Your as big an idiot as that lowgear (maybe he should meet an angel?) anyway as usual all yall ever do is drum up biz.. which im positive was NOT your intent. HAD to be boring on this board to make me crawl onto this page lol..L regards annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers
I was going to suggest that we need to stay on topic, but I honestly have no earthly idea what the hell the topic is. Until then, I will just remain befuddled.

I was going to suggest that we need to stay on topic, but I honestly have no earthly idea what the hell the topic is. Until then, I will just remain befuddled.

Originally Posted by Stick1969
It's about TRAINS now stick ...