Introduction to Biloxi board... new Asian Treat coming soon!!

Wanted to properly introduce myself to the Mississippi (Biloxi) board....

Though I’m no stranger to Eccie I’m making my first trip to Biloxi and SUPER excited to make new friends... if you’re looking for a sexy and sweet Asian (specifically Filipina), she is coming your way!!!

FilipinaJuJu
XxOoXxOo
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 463B9922-C1D1-4B66-9718-B9753819F9C3.jpeg (91.7 KB, 222 views)
So purty!
I met her Tuesday when I was seeing Kynsley, and Ms JuJu, your pictures do NOT do you justice, you are so much prettier than they show! Plus an awesome personality on top of that...unbeatable combination.

Btw, did you find the plastic baby yet?
I met her Tuesday when I was seeing Kynsley, and Ms JuJu, your pictures do NOT do you justice, you are so much prettier than they show! Plus an awesome personality on top of that...unbeatable combination.

Btw, did you find the plastic baby yet? Originally Posted by Road Lizard
I met her briefly last night and she seems nice. She has long fake nails that I don't care for. But she looks very nice. Friendly.
Its the style craven lol
The long nails?
Yes, lots of girls have stiletto nails, they are cat like or very long and squared
I thought I better clarify my comment about the plastic baby for the ones that don't know.

King Cakes are a seasonal thing in the South because of Mardi Gras and they're only made until Fat Tuesday. In each King Cake, there is a plastic baby baked into it and whoever gets the piece with the baby in it has to buy the next King Cake. It's just a fun thing and I had JuJu so confused over it so it dawned on me that probably most people wouldn't know what I meant earlier so that's the explanation of it.
juJu's a hottie you coast boys need to go give her the proper southern welcome
Welcome!! It was so no crazy to meet you!! You are gorgeous and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise!!
Aww damn it, I meant to type it was so great to meet you.. stupid phone..