Wanna know the weight of my tits...

• Alli
  • 01-25-2012, 12:55 AM
my tits! I have friends that say mine weigh 3lbs each. I am curious to know. I have tried a regular scale and it doesn't work right. Can anyone help me?
I can help HELP H E L P you if you need...

my mouth was and has been and IS calibrated by the US standards of measures.....

just shoot me a note and we can gett them weighed and go from there.
It wouldn't be that hard to figure out. Just need to take measurements and use them to calculate the volume of a cone. Then need to find out the density of human flesh which is probably nearly equal to water or around 8.3# per gallon. A little ciphering should get you a fairly accurate estimate.

Or we could just estimate based on your photos. They look like a little more than half gallon size so I would say around 5#. However, snuggling up to them may yield better results and depending on arousal it could make the entire process dynamic.

But what do cats know?
I thinck closer to 8 lbs each. Just put each on a baby scale.

But what would a perv know?
  • Trey
  • 01-25-2012, 07:44 AM
Go to the grocery store and put them bad boys on the vegetable scale.
Plop the boob out on a scale in the krogers fruit section.
I can just imagine the looks you would get by other kroger patrons aswell as there staff. lmao
Let's make sure we're using troy ounces, cause those babies are jewels, and everyone knows jewels are weighed in troy ounces,...abbriviated ozt.
This may be a conservative estimate but how about 50lbs each.
This surely would qualify if there is one.
my tits! I have friends that say mine weigh 3lbs each. I am curious to know. I have tried a regular scale and it doesn't work right. Can anyone help me? Originally Posted by Alli
As mine are DDs and weigh more like 5lbs each I would beg to differ that your are more then 3lbs each my dear.......But as that weigh will vary with hormonal changes......lol Once when breast feeding we did weigh mine on the baby scale and OMG they were full at the time and topped the scale at almost 8lbs, my poor babies must have been body builders from a young age..........
If I ever get off my hiatus, I will be more than glad to weigh them for you.
Fill a big container to the brim with a known amount of water. Dip those babies all the way in, take them out, and then measure how much water is left. Subtract the amount of water left from the original amount to get the amount of water spilled. Calculate the weight of the water spilled and that should give you a reasonably close weight. You could also just weigh the full container of water and then again with the water is left. Subtract, blah, blah, blah....
I think they weigh about 3 & 1/2 each cause they look bigger than mine and I'm a 36c but mine are man made & mine are 3 & 1/2 each. But u were blessed
Ava xoxoxo
  • Rezo
  • 01-29-2012, 01:23 AM
Fill a big container to the brim with a known amount of water. Dip those babies all the way in, take them out, and then measure how much water is left. Subtract the amount of water left from the original amount to get the amount of water spilled. Calculate the weight of the water spilled and that should give you a reasonably close weight. You could also just weigh the full container of water and then again with the water is left. Subtract, blah, blah, blah.... Originally Posted by aznlvr11
as should be expected, the asian has the best answer to this question. Although not nearly as exciting and entertaining as floppin' out dem titties on the vegetable scale at your nearest friendly neighborhood Kroger's grocery.

Since a lady's lovely mammaries are mostly comprised of body fat which is less dense than water, they are technically floating when placed in the water filled container. If you measure the weight of the water that was displaced, you would also have a fairly accurate weight of your marvelous bosom. The observation of the relationship of weight and buoyancy was first attributed to Archimedes when he was trying to determine the density of an irregularly shaped object, a golden crown made for King Hiero II of Syracuse that turned out to be a mixture of gold and another metal.