FBSM are they as good as......

Hi there. When in need of a massage I normally go to a professional LMT but there’s times I just would like a sensual rub down and not such a deep tissue massage. For women who do this and for the men who get these are they really as sensual as the reviews state ? I guess the question is are they worth it ?
Hi there. When in need of a massage I normally go to a professional LMT but there’s times I just would like a sensual rub down and not such a deep tissue massage. For women who do this and for the men who get these are they really as sensual as the reviews state ? I guess the question is are they worth it ? Originally Posted by Whodwho

I am a FBSM provider in New Orleans, and I take my craft seriously. I can be as hard as you need me to be, or as gentle as you desire....
I guess it depends on what the client wishes....
Only one way to truly know for sure....

PS. Going to someones private domain versus an AMP or Chain Spa place gets you in a more relaxed mood, and you are more likely to get everything you desire....

Melissa Madyson
I see your point
It is a better option to get a sensual (lite touch) type massage from an LMT than it is to get a good quality massage from a body rub girl.

As far as reviews go, I think most guys are thinking with the little head calling the FBSM portion of their session good because she was great on the happy ending part.
I provide amazing fbsm every time love! Satisfaction is always guaranteed
I guess the question is are they worth it ? Originally Posted by Whodwho
Oh yes my friend. They are ABSOLUTELY worth it. But don't take our word for it. Get with one of the fine ladies on this site and let them answer that question for you.
You are wrong WEC. Yes there are some that are just rub and tug but there are many that give a great massage and have actual massage training and have amazing skills at L1. A great L1 can be as good as FS. Don’t knock it if you haven’t tried it and if you have tried it then you just haven’t seen the right ladies.
They are definitely worth it. I opt for a good FBSM, LMT quality with a happy ending some times. A good B2B sensual rub is great. A good lite, medium or deep tissue massage with a happy ending or not is a wonderful feeling. There are a few ladies here and some sub amps that can provide that experience. Some just advertise they can do it, just to lure you in.
You are wrong WEC. Yes there are some that are just rub and tug but there are many that give a great massage and have actual massage training and have amazing skills at L1. A great L1 can be as good as FS. Don’t knock it if you haven’t tried it and if you have tried it then you just haven’t seen the right ladies. Originally Posted by mover85
We said the exact same thing, yet you say I am wrong!

I did and still do on occassion get a FBSM, but for the most part, the girls that do FBSM, have no clue how to give a legit massage, rather, they do a wimpy rub down, and call it relaxing. Most guys go to these places, not for the massage, but for the happy ending. The girls know it which is why they put up deceptive, scantily clothed pics in their ads and use baiting words and tactics, putting emphasis on "total satisfaction guaranteed" to get their phones to ring.

Sure we all have our opinions, but rare is it that you find a girl that truely enjoys the art of giving a massage, not just in it for the money (which can be also be said about other providers as well), and she can give you a great full body therapeudic massage AND couple that with an L1 or more happy ending.

Getting back on topic, the reviews of these FBSM girls depending on if the guy gets a great happy ending, are overrated on the massage part of the session.
The key to the best FBSM experience is to find someone that you "click" with, both provider and client, and then develop the experience over time...allowing each session to evolve the experience.

If, after a while, things become mechanical, repetitive, predictable...move on.
I'm a body rub, massage loving guy. When it's good, it's unbelievable. I wish you were DFW based, after reading your reviews.
I am a lady who loves giving an excellent full body massage. I am talking scalp massages, neck and shoulders, upper , mid, and lower back. I am also talking glutes and hamstrings, foot and balls of feet, I am talking sports stretching, I am talking the whole 9 yards.

I have a Massage table, a massage chair, 2 foot spas, wax warmer, towel warmer, hot stone warmer, and quality oils. I even have an oil infuser to mist out soothing scented oil to relax you, and of course I play soothing spa music on the disc player.

I invest my time to buy specialty massage table supplies and sheets. Face cradle covers and other things relevant to my profession.

I am not trying to brag here, but I take my job very seriously. I focus on your total body when I give a massage......

So next time you are in NOLA, look me up, and come see for yourself why I enjoy doing it so much. And yes HE is always given.

And to top it off for those who come see me regular, I give their birthdays FREE!! Yes FREE , nothing out of pocket.

M.M.