CBS banned pro-flag anti-Kaperpick ad for the super bowl!!

Nine line apparel ad showing soldiers, first responders and images of military graves decorated with American flags and gives them credit for protecting the rights of those like Kaperpick to protest!! CBS hails Kaperpick is a revolutionary HEROhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaYq4jevKBM
That freaking guy is famous only because he is too lazy to stand. What a loser.
He looks like a damn terrorist..
Nine line apparel ad showing soldiers, first responders and images of military graves decorated with American flags and gives them credit for protecting the rights of those like Kaperpick to protest!! CBS hails Kaperpick is a revolutionary HEROhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaYq4jevKBM Originally Posted by bb1961
Im glad they didn't show that. It just creates a bigger divide in the country. We need to start the healing not the hating. Btw, on both sides, meaning Im extending the olive branch
Im glad they didn't show that. It just creates a bigger divide in the country. We need to start the healing not the hating. Btw, on both sides, meaning Im extending the olive branch Originally Posted by themystic
I accept the olive branch, and thanks for trying to make the world a better place.

It is a high friction world we live in these days.
I accept the olive branch, and thanks for trying to make the world a better place.

It is a high friction world we live in these days. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Thanks for accepting Fred. I extend the olive branch to all
  • oeb11
  • 02-04-2019, 08:21 AM
BS - it is HA HA Gotcha .
Not Fooled

And- topic is SB ad
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2019, 08:51 AM
It is their network....they have the NFL as a client....I doubt the NFL wanted to rehash that crap.

Not sure wtf the dust up is about?

I thought all the Trumpies had quit watching the NFL! So it probably was a good business decision on their part.

Plus haven't you Trumpers heard....Trump is no longer bashing the NFL....in fact he stepped in on their behalf over some Canadian tv deal.
It is their network....they have the NFL as a client....I doubt the NFL wanted to rehash that crap.

Not sure wtf the dust up is about?

I thought all the Trumpies had quit watching the NFL! So it probably was a good business decision on their part.

Plus haven't you Trumpers heard....Trump is no longer bashing the NFL....in fact he stepped in on their behalf over some Canadian tv deal. Originally Posted by WTF
I see...the NFL doesn't want to "rehash" the things that make this country what it is today...the greatness of the people in it!!
What does that have to do with Trump...didn't see him anywhere in the ad...Trump lives FULL-TIME in your head rent free!!
CBS and the MSM have no problem trumpeting the invented "causes"
of the SJW's...you'll have to do better then that!
They make Kaperprick out to be some kind of hero...he's nothing but a opportunist cry baby...you got to LOVE a mega-wealthy guy crying about american injustice...if it wasn't for america he he wouldn't have SHIT!!
Kapernick is nothing more then a opportunist cry baby!! snowflake
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2019, 09:53 AM
I see...the NFL doesn't want to "rehash" the things that make this country what it is today...the greatness of the people in it!!
What does that have to do with Trump...didn't see him anywhere in the ad...Trump lives FULL-TIME in your head rent free!!
CBS and the MSM have no problem trumpeting the invented "causes"
of the SJW's...you'll have to do better then that!
They make Kaperprick out to be some kind of hero...he's nothing but a opportunist cry baby!! Originally Posted by bb1961
One of the things that make this country great is that CBS does not have to take an ad...and not give a flying fuck what you think about it.

I'm not going to explain to you how you distorted my first post. Be a waste of time.

Continue crying about CBS. Carry on.
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2019, 09:54 AM
Kapernick is nothing more then a opportunist cry baby!! snowflake Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Yet you and others are the one's crying about Kap and CBS in this thread!

Jesus. talking about hypocritical
One of the things that make this country great is that CBS does not have to take an ad...and not give a flying fuck what you think about it.

I'm not going to explain to you how you distorted my first post. Be a waste of time.

Continue crying about CBS. Carry on. Originally Posted by WTF
You didn't address the post at all..
In regards to being a waste of time...you are!!
Yet you and others are the one's crying about Kap and CBS in this thread!

Jesus. talking about hypocritical Originally Posted by WTF
No we're pointing out the liberal bias of the MSM.
You're crying because it's true...
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2019, 11:56 AM
You didn't address the post at all..
In regards to being a waste of time...you are!! Originally Posted by bb1961
That is because you distortrd the facts, either on purpose or through ignorance.

Either way, it is not worth my time pointing out your distortions. You wouldn't even get it.
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2019, 11:58 AM
No we're pointing out the liberal bias of the MSM.
You're crying because it's true... Originally Posted by bb1961
All corporations are biased in the direction of making money. Doing wtf they think is in their nest interest.

Not that you understand the bottom line.