Vaginal Kung Fu

I just found this really interesting. What does everyone else think?

Gives a new meaning to going to the gym to get a good workout.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelzarrel...-fu#.ex203w139

Victoria
So I just found out I gotta get tongue weights, now I have to get vagina weights too???
This whole working out thing is getting to be too involved.

That surf board though. What?! Talk about "graining on that wood".
Good Gawd, her vagina is strong!

She kind of looks like Sheryl Crow in the doughnut pic.
The places she goes are beautiful.

Followed!
Wtf she do tie it to a tampon? I'm 100% positive I can do this just not understanding if she's only gripping end of string or is there some type of vaginal anchor up there....be back in a min im gonna try...
Vagina weights girl. Look!

Vaginas are awesome.

I mean everyone loves a vagina.
You can't hate on a vagina, you just can't.
Go ahead try......
See, you can't!
Attachment 385673

It's easy y'all try it lol.
Ohh no, Nikki is going to throw down the gauntlet ... and then pick it back up with her vagina.

the record is 31 lbs, that's a 1/3 of your total body weight!
Attachment 385673

It's easy y'all try it lol. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Niki are you really watching "The Big Bang Theory"?
Niki are you reall watching "The Big Bang Theory"? Originally Posted by Usual suspects
Yes, yes I am. Real question is why I have ketchup and blue yarn at my incall tho.
I've used vaginal weights for almost two years now. It's a muscle just like any other and needs exercise to stay in shape
Yes, yes I am. Real question is why I have ketchup and blue yarn at my incall tho. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
indeed, I thought the sac cozy was black and red?!
Yes, yes I am. Real question is why I have ketchup and blue yarn at my incall tho. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Well, I would have know idea. The better question is why the fuck would I notice what was on the TV with that pic. Yeah, that is the real question. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
Ah ain't impressed nun. When one o'yew l'il fillies kin crack an' shell a pee-can wif yer cooter, then Ah'll be impressed.
Ah ain't impressed nun. When one o'yew l'il fillies kin crack an' shell a pee-can wif yer cooter, then Ah'll be impressed. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
David aren't you out of a job today? Why are you here? You should be saving your money. Obama care is fuck'n expensive!
Don't yew worry 'bout meh. Ah usedta werk fer tha CIA an' Ah gots a hole lotta low friends in hi places. Ah gots munny, sonny.
Don't yew worry 'bout meh. Ah usedta werk fer tha CIA an' Ah gots a hole lotta low friends in hi places. Ah gots munny, sonny. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
Amen brother! I used to work for the men in black. Let me tell you, they have some wiz bang gadgetts. Cheers and carry on.