The Stripper Slide

"The Stripper Slide" its a activity i see in more reviews these days.

I personally jus't don't get it. Im I the only one who finds it to be a painful and not a very fun experience? Perhaps the ladies who have done this to me have been too rough?

For the guys out there why do like it? Who does it well? and what made it good?

Dookie
See a girl that actually shaves. lol
If they get wet it's better too, if not lube
Don't know who's good in the current crop of providers, but Romy was badass. Too bad she's gone
Oh I forgot all about Jules Milano, totally awesome gushes all over you, she's still around
A stripper once scissor humped me so hard, my pelvis hurt for 3days.
I could only imagine if I had a "PEENUUUS"

Well, I did have a penis... but you know...

Well, I did have a penis... but you know... Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Well, I did have a penis... but you know... Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Way to kill a thread. Just saying...
What @rockerrick said 100% agree.Listen to the advice..It is good
Way to kill a thread. Just saying... Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Ok fine. I'm willing to put the tranny thing to rest.
Ok fine. I'm willing to put the tranny thing to rest. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Thank you. ^^^

You are up front with people and those that are interested know how to contact you. Some, like me, don't really want to be involved with other than regular providers and the "tranny thing" as you described it is not something for me.

Appreciate your consideration.
Ok first of all the tranny thing is a joke.
My vag is verified.

I'm going to hope your reply was a joke as well.
Just in case it wasn't...

If I really were a tranny I would be happy to talk about my tranny self, my tranny ways, and my tranny life as often as I please; and I wouldn't give a shit if you liked it or not.

Now appreciate that consideration.

Nobody tells taint boy anything about his taint talk.
@Ebony Jasmine Love Austin Dig your showcase. Dig your posts!! not a fag..But if I was a half a fag would be really into you..Love that you have the right parts ..Keep posting
@Ebony Jasmine Love Austin Dig your showcase. Dig your posts!! not a fag..But if I was a half a fag would be really into you..Love that you have the right parts ..Keep posting Originally Posted by travis13131
Y'all are real cute.

I'm pretty sure fag is a derogatory word.
Honestly I took the tranny thing like a champ.

#1 because I am the epitome of feminine and have never and probably wont ever have to defend that.

#2 If I were insulted, as it was intended, I would be supporting the notion that transsexuals or homosexuals are undesirable. Which the closet homo's around here know, is not true.

It's the 21st century folks.... haven't you learned to keep your hateful, disapproving, missinformative comments to yourselves?
The comment was fine...I even made a pun at myself..DUDE not a prob..NOW that was a hit on you. PC bs...get over it..Last comment was not at you AT ALL..This comment may sting
The comment was fine...I even made a pun at myself..DUDE not a prob..NOW that was a hit on you. PC bs...get over it..Last comment was not at you AT ALL..This comment may sting Originally Posted by travis13131
Whateve's sorry I bit your head off. I'm kind of protective of LGBT.

Ok I'm off to wax my lip now. Later!
and I dig you again.. For real.. HUGS KISSES..
and I dig you again.. For real.. HUGS KISSES.. Originally Posted by travis13131
Hold on, hold on, yeah, a little further down riiiight... there.

Only teasing you .