watching the riff-raff on monroe ave

I was parked outside the laundrymat on monroe, across from o'callaghans pub
watching the world go by, it was entertaining,.
saw a Few Hookers walking the avenue. (if I had'nt had a duo session earlyer in the day) I may have asked one of them for a date.
yer ...loneliness and ...misery ...makes plastic man ...sad
yes, boo - hoo
I usually went to the club fri, and sat.
When you find yourself sitting in a car all by yourself stalking streetwalkers you may have become the riff raff. Good choice to leave it in your pants. Scary stuff walking the streets.
Did you have enough quarters? Did you get approached when you were folding?
Franklin,
view is best as the local colleges open and just before closing for most students.
dang I miss taking one gal shopping on Monroe Ave

dang honey, did you see what that drunk college girl just did
Did you have enough quarters? Did you get approached when you were folding? Originally Posted by JennerJammer
JJ, there hookers, not g d slot machines
JJ, there hookers, not g d slot machines Originally Posted by splitlicker
Well they do have a slot we like to play with a lot.....
Would a robotic hooker be a slut machine?
General! Really? I was worn out n slept like a baby last night (which was apparent when I was falling asleep during pillow talk from TL running her nails on me) I'm amazed you even left the room after. Guess we need to try harder to tire you out! I will admit, I love people watching. The "commons" in Ithaca is the best. Like OSD mentioned, colleges plus bars equals crazy drunk girls everywhere. Plus it's full of awesome hippies!

And since providers can't give reviews, I'll just put it out there that the General is as awesone in person as he seems on the board. A genuine, amazing time. You are the reason I love what I do!
yes, friday night ill be parked outside a bar on monroe ave again, people watching, and I know
that there has to be a few streetwalkers as well.
thats what im hopeing for........
I dont like lyell avenue, (Ghetto)
its a dangerous avenue, I like monroe ave much better
don't limit yourself franklin

upper Monroe also around 7-11 they are in that neighborhood as well as averill on through into the wedge....

I met one walking her dog but took a few days to shoot the shit as she went by...was working in the area
God speed
yes, friday night ill be parked outside a bar on monroe ave again, people watching, and I know
that there has to be a few streetwalkers as well.
thats what im hopeing for........ Originally Posted by Franklin4
can plastic man makes a ...documentary movie ...bout yer life

...cause it sounds like a ...great tool ...ta helps people thinkin bouts jumpin off a bridge ...by showin em how much worse ...their life could be
don't limit yourself franklin

upper Monroe also around 7-11 they are in that neighborhood as well as averill on through into the wedge....

I met one walking her dog but took a few days to shoot the shit as she went by...was working in the area Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Thanks for your input there ..jonballs.. I will be by 7-11 - Mcd.
im gonna stick with upper monroe for now.
not only will I watch fer streetwalkers, But the riff-raff of monroe ave
ill spend like 3hrs there sitting in my Cargo.
observing,