Why Are Black Republican Candidates Always F*cking Nuts

I mean seriously and I'm not bullshitting but I've never laughed as hard in my life as I have at Ben Carson and Herman Cain. I'm talking gut busting rolling on the floor laughing my ass off until my stomach hurts.

First off we have Ben Carson a neuro fucking surgeon who is dumb as a box of nails. This fucking guy single-handedly ruined his own chances for President by claiming he tried to stab someone in the stomach and bash his own mom in the head with a hammer. He was livid at the media for not believing him and he actually had the nerve to call it a smear campaign because they wouldn't believe he was capable of Charles Manson like violence. Tell me this is a joke Ben. I will tell you I've never laughed as hard in my life at such stupidity. It was clearly one for the historical record books.

Let's relive some of it.

Next we have the business man Herman Cain. ( I actually liked Cain) This guy was a walking laugh machine talking about electrified fences and moats filled with Alligators to keep the illegal immigrants out. ohh and his 9 9 9 tax plan

but this moment made me fall to the floor in laughter.

I'm gonna miss those two brothers. Where do the republicans find these folks.
well let's just laugh at you woomby reincarnated ..

https://gma.yahoo.com/video/newly-re...092857042.html

Newly-Released Hillary Clinton Emails Raise Questions

by ABC News Videos 2:28 mins
The emails raise questions about whether Clinton aide Huma Abedin arranged special access for big contributors to the Clinton Foundation during Clinton's tenure as secretary of state.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/the-clint...imes-in-haiti/

The Clintons' crimes in Haiti

Exclusive: Jane Chastain tells of skullduggery surrounding foundation, relief cash

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/the-clint...I2DzGhQisVi.99

so keep trying Woomby. you never could prove your point.
Ugh. They were "supposed" to be the Republican answer to Barack Obama. Unfortunately, that wasn't a question we wanted answered.

If it weren't for the rise of the tea party and the extreme right in the GOP, Colin Powell could have been a great candidate. But he's far too centrist to appease enough of the base.
Ugh. They were "supposed" to be the Republican answer to Barack Obama. Unfortunately, that wasn't a question we wanted answered.

If it weren't for the rise of the tea party and the extreme right in the GOP, Colin Powell could have been a great candidate. But he's far too centrist to appease enough of the base. Originally Posted by RelaxationJunkie

Cain and Carson never stood a chance. Talk about self implosion. LOL
Cain and Carson never stood a chance. Talk about self implosion. LOL Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
you don't stand a chance. you never did woomby. you ran like a scalded bitch under the relentless assault you faced before. then you slink back only to be pummeled again. are you stupid or sadistic or both?
Sis...

I guess you prefer your black candidates be stupid.

oh my! the Bellerophon pattern is being woven again!!!!

woomby thinks it's the dog pile on the rabbit. ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cn-LWSmVjY

guess who ends up on top of the heap???

ahahahjahhahahaahha

what a maroon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxGgnI6kCrs
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.
I can't read Sistine's post because I blocked him. But based on other people's comments, it sounds like he is having trouble understanding any black person who thinks for themselves and he finds this independent thought threatening. It is a threat to the Democratic Party (which was formed to protect the institution of slavery).

I miss anything?
I can't read Sistine's post because I blocked him. But based on other people's comments, it sounds like he is having trouble understanding any black person who thinks for themselves and he finds this independent thought threatening. It is a threat to the Democratic Party (which was formed to protect the institution of slavery).

I miss anything? Originally Posted by goodman0422
Yeah....he scoured all 57 states until he found someone who said something stupid.
Cain and Carson never stood a chance. Talk about self implosion. LOL Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

You forgot Clarence Thomas, the other tech lynching by the left and media.

Colin Powell
Condi Rice
J C Watts
Edward Brooke
Condi Rice and Colin Powell are ok in my book. They had no idea they were being lied too by Bush so that he could start a personal war of which were still paying for today.
Why are all liberals crazy?
and yawl can post pics all day of Obama, nothing changes the fact that Ben Carson is the dumbest guy to ever run for POTUS. As a black man on the Republican side he was leading the polls in America at one point. Had a strong lead in fact over the field and then he self imploded. Seriously I can't stop laughing at this guy. The fact that he's a neurosurgeon makes this even more UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE. How do you lead in all the polls and then drop in a story about trying to stab a kid in the stomach with a knife and also trying to BASH your Mothers head in with a hammer. Not just drop the story while you're up in the polls but to argue with the media over it to imply they are trying to ruin your good name by claiming these brutal acts of violence are a LIE...LOL good god

I'm besides myself with laughter. This guy single-handedly set blacks back almost 500 yrs with this level of sheer comedic Ignorance.

Just can't make this shit up. ROFLMFAO