❎❎❎Wait so let me get this straight....❎❎❎

👋Good morning every one!👋

🙉So I keep hearing rumors that the site is getting closed down?🙉

💔I suppose I could start a mailing list or personal web site, but what are your ladies/gentlemens solutions if the site does get shut down?💔

😞For the most part Im always available in my home town, but my biggest concerns is announcing travel dates, and taking on new clients.😞

Texting first is a big no-no for me, so I'm not too fond of contacting regulars to let them know when I'll be coming to town except for the select few that have given me permission to do so.

💭So I guess I'm asking what other alternatives are there? I know of a few other sites, but this is my main way of keeping in touch with you ladies and gentlemen. Any input would be greatly appreciated!💭

Thanks

💟Arianna💟
If the site does shut down it will re-open with an off-shore server or it will be replaced by other sites with off-shore servers. But there could be weeks and even months when your business is seriously off. So for any provider who relies on this industry for their primary means of paying the bills, I’d put plan A, B and C in place.
The more intelligent prostitutes out there will finally buckle down and give a real effort into achieving their GED.
The more intelligent prostitutes out there will finally buckle down and give a real effort into achieving their GED. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
or
try and guess who will be the next few Presidents and have a affair with. Wait wait wait wait wait then when they run take the STFU bucks. If win, try and get right to do a book about it even if, ya took the STFU money.
Republican not sure
Democrat try Andrew Cuomo, but hurry as I think will run against Trump if he reruns.

Girls, pick your poison with care. Ya don't want a Clinton type. Fuck/rape, leave, have wife destroy later if needed type.

crap, in ROC its going ta be ahem stormy tonight I hear
I'd like to think we're past the point where an ambitious professional person would resort to fucking the kind of baby elephants that hook in upstate NY.

The hooks could always fuck their way into mediocrity by latching on to a bartender or a photographer or some other sub blue collar laborer.
I'd like to think we're past the point where an ambitious professional person would resort to fucking the kind of baby elephants that hook in upstate NY.

The hooks could always fuck their way into mediocrity by latching on to a bartender or a photographer or some other sub blue collar laborer. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I think the op could pull it off
but ya for many its YMMV
She's right there on the acceptable side of the acceptable/not acceptable continuum. Most likely not the type of female who is going to be capable of behaving or communicating like an adult in a social setting, and certainly not a professional setting, unless everybody else is either a whore or a male lesbian.

Looks like the chickens may be coming home to roost for these entitled prostitutes.
I’m happy to discuss in private with other reputable girls. People may see my “plans” in action but I don’t intend to write it out step-by-step on a public forum.
Who knows. It's possible that some of these hooks may look adorable wearing outfits to work accessorized with paper hats and plastic name tags.
I’m happy to discuss in private with other reputable girls. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Hey BBG,
Text me 507-722-0009
GED?? I have a bachelor's in human services. This is just a ton of fun and pays awesome so....
[QUOTE=TinkersAlil;1060661500][COLOR="Indigo"]GED?? I have a bachelor's in human services. This is just a ton of fun and pays awesome so..../QUOTE]

Wow that's a different story then. McDonalds might hire you as a shift supervisor instead of as a cashier and you'll make $13 an hour instead of $12.80 an hour.
I'm not the only provider with an actual education.
For someone who hates providers you sure spend A LOT of time on this site..
You should all get together and start a cleaning service. Go to civilized people's homes if they will let you inside, and mop the floors and clean the toilets. As long as you promise to keep your clothing on you may have a shot.
GED?? I have a bachelor's in human services. This is just a ton of fun and pays awesome so.... Originally Posted by TinkersAlil
If hooking pays more than the education you have I am thinking you picked the wrong education.