Group Play/Swingers

Sooooo with craigslist personals down where are you supposed to look for couples that want a partner or other things of that nature ?

Ive heard of show worlds arcade but I cant imagine its any good unless theres certain nights for it that im not aware of.
You've heard of Google???

Perhaps start there....
sls.com

but best of luck. Unless you have a lady friend to be a part of your "couple" you can pretty much forget about getting any action. Guy to girl ratio is probably like 10 to 1. Those odds suck for us old guys.
Try 100 to 1

I walk in a place with my girl and its like fighting off gnats in Louisiana.

The worse part is they are all old and fat with little dicks
There are a handful of popular sites specifically for swingers. Simple google search and choose one (or more). Also, any BDSM site.

Rochester has by far the largest BDSM local community in Upstate NY outside of NYC. By extension , anywhere with a thriving BDSM community will have lots of opportunity for group sex, play parties, swingers events, etc.

In addition, this weekend is REAF, as well as lots of after parties so this is literally one of the busiest social party/event weekends for the entire year for Rochester for those in the BDSM community. So you have very good timing.

I have some knowledge on swingers events/info but my BDSM info is much more plentiful. But as I said the two circles definitely merge.

And a last note - Toronto is known for having some insane sex clubs. That would be the closest place where you could find something of that nature. Good luck :-)
Tinder.
If you enjoy a good convention, try logging into fatlife. Whew

justs go ta the local ...hospital emergency room an licks ...the chairs ins ...the waitin room an ya done haves justs ...abouts the same experience a bein in the swingers club
Some of these comments are so funny!