New Thread

Sounds to me like somebody has his panties in a wad.

I am surprised you can use the word “decent” with a straight face.

What constitutes decent to a “Super Moderator”? Originally Posted by MISCREANT

5 points from Highwayman. Guess I was right.
some are here just to try to cause shit and run decent verified providers off the site and yes it is getting old and quite pathetic. Originally Posted by Highwayman64
Leave it to Hershey. The decent providers end up incarcerated for criminal activity while the old pathetic fellas probably make for really decent neighbors. Whew
Leave it to Hershey. The decent providers end up incarcerated for criminal activity while the old pathetic fellas probably make for really decent neighbors. Whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
my neighbor has an older but still hot wife for her age

if a fat whore cried to him and wanted him to ban or point me

he would tell them to take a shit on the way to the convention
I picked up some the other day as well. Probably deserved them, actually they were a long time coming. I've been getting away with all kinds of shit lately.
Thanks NBT for taking it like a man lol and yes you are correct in that statement sir sometimes banning or do I mean ironing can help out bunched panties though....
the old pathetic fellas Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
yup that's about the only shot ole Hershey can take at him

thinkin head to head out in the real world? not so much
I guess if this site crashes there will be a bunch of fat hooker bashers all signing up to see their shrinks. Maybe they will go on FB and torture their friends with their wit.
my shrink wont pay to fuck fat hookers
I guess if this site crashes there will be a bunch of fat hooker bashers all signing up to see their shrinks. Maybe they will go on FB and torture their friends with their wit. Originally Posted by lilylivered
er maybe it ...will done be time ta activate one a the ...many sleeper shitposting accounts on the cuck ...site an slaps ya male lesbians arounds over ...there