Remember CAR PLAY In Highschool?

Seems like yesterday when my girlfriend would tease me on some back road so I'd stop on some logging road and we'd learn together about each other's anatomy. MY where did 30 years go. I thought about those memories when I saw this thread. I can still see my girlfriend pulling her panties to the side like the girl in one of these pics. See if it brings back memories to any of you.

http://forum.drunkenstepfather.com/s...39130&page=125

Not these particular girls, but LOVE in the backseat of a car.
I love getting naughty in my cars and boats still. I dont think that ever leaves you if your into it. Yeah it might be a necessity as a teen but if you enjoy the thrill of fucking in public or the risk of getting caught you will probably enjoy it your entire life. It used to be considerably easier when I was young and thin but I still make it work. I have kept the first vett I bought after high school just for all the memories of fucking so many women in it over the years. I have fucked dozens of women while actually driving in that car and countless on the hood rear bumper pass and driver seat with the top out and girl in my lap. I had a really good run in my late teens early 20s in that car. I am to big to fuck in vetts while driving anymore (not to mention its not smart and very dangerous) but can and do park and fuck in the vetts if the mood strikes.
I love a good car date. It has been a long time though. I'm not nearly as flexible as I used to be. Plus my current ride is pretty small, and I am somewhat larger than in years past.

I remember a time, back in the 90's, I was stationed in Gorton CT, and there were 2 ladies, sisters in fact, in New London that I would see. I'd pull up in front of their house, honk twice (no cell phone back then), circle the block and one or the other would be waiting in the driveway when I got back around....... Find a nice secluded place to park and get down to it. $20..... Those were the days!!!