wow what in the blue fuck

I've been busy for about a month haven't checked the board and when I come back... We'll you guys know. Lots of drama. So I'm gonna suggest we all meet up play some parliament funkadelic and party in the street. Anyone down ?
Let me grab my star bass and matching shades.
Fuck yeah
I skimmed your post and read "let's all play parliament" and went grabbing for my old Robert's Rules. But yeah, what you said. Heh. (Also, I may have just outed myself as a nerd. You cool kids seem fun, though.)
You KNOW I'm there Johnny! I'd love to dance
I'm ready to party with the both of you
That might come in handy if this goes international. I would rather hang with the nerds than the kids who think they're to cool for school.
Showing your age guys....lol. Loved that old funk..
Hell yeah! I'm all about funk & R&B when it comes to dancing. Gotta have that booty shakin' groove that gets your hips rockin' and your feet stompin!

Nikka Costa is my modern funk fave. She's the BOMB DIGGITY!
http://youtu.be/cRgIaz6-ovY

http://youtu.be/rDc1teYMhRY
Funk fans, you have at least TWO local bands bringing it: Big Britches (Fri night at Sahara), and the Jack Burton Trio (Jack stood in for a few songs with Big Britches Fri night.) And yeah, for a couple of the threads on this board, when you find yourself turning to the second page of posts after the train wreck on the first page, just crank up the bass and start dancing instead.
I wondered, several times, where you had wandered to...and here you are! Isn't it nuts to see how uncivilized things have become? I am ready for a block party :-)
I got a chance to follow one of my many passions. Though not one that ends with a woman sitting on my face. So this change in life has taken up most of my time. Basically I've been to tired to even drink a beer afterwards. But I'm very happy. But with this change I've got a new band going. So with both of those reasons I haven't checked the board. Now I come back to party and people went crazy. So sad as it is I felt I had to remind everyone were here to party.
  • Loxly
  • 09-28-2013, 10:24 AM
"And he said Play that funky music white boy".... I'm in. Feet of Fury..

I'm totally in!!
When and where?
I got a chance to follow one of my many passions. Though not one that ends with a woman sitting on my face. So this change in life has taken up most of my time. Basically I've been to tired to even drink a beer afterwards. But I'm very happy. But with this change I've got a new band going. So with both of those reasons I haven't checked the board. Now I come back to party and people went crazy. So sad as it is I felt I had to remind everyone were here to party. Originally Posted by johnny punk guy
Well when you ready for a face sitting party I can help you there sweetie