Mod Support,,SOMETHING POSITIVE

Inspired by Whispers and my friends and Franzia:

I say lets give shout outs to our local mods...It is a very thankless tireless job that goes underpaid(free) ...

I thank all that do it now and have done it in the past...My hats off to you as i know what it is you jumped into...
THANKYOU
Hats off to you, present and past! None of you get the appreciation you deserve. Well, I dunno? Maybe some of you do, lol?! But, it is not vocalized here enough I'd trust my life with one of ya! Thank you for all that you do for us.

Respectfully,

Scarlett
knotty concurs with VL's sentiments. Knotty would never disrespect of poke fun at any mod. Knotty just isnt like that.
Knotty approves this message!
Austin Mods as well as ALL of ECCIE Mods do have a tireless and thankless job, which I would not wish upon anyone. Thanks to all the Mods male and female that look out for us girls and boys and give us the needed spankings to keep us inline at times.....Slurp~~
I can't speak for the other Mods and Admins, but I appreciate and am humbled by your kind words.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Hats off to you, present and past! None of you get the appreciation you deserve. Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi

Thank you! Next to Space, I am the greatest mod Austin has ever had....

sixx
Oh, sixxy lol!
knotty concurs with VL's sentiments. Knotty would never disrespect of poke fun at any mod. Knotty just isnt like that.
Knotty approves this message! Originally Posted by knotty man
Vikki hearts Knotty
A thank You to the Mods
You have volunteered for a nightmare job.
That is not made less stressful by IDIOTS like myself who PM you with stupid questions.

Again Thank You / DG4
Hooray mods!
Mods are awesome and we sure appreciate your work and efforts on our behalf. Thanks Y'all!
That was very nice of you Vikki. Mods Thank you for all you do.
  • Loxly
  • 09-30-2013, 04:03 PM
Next to herding cats I can't think of a more fun thing to do...... NOT!

Thanks to all the Mods everywhere for giving up precious time that could be spent bonking one of our beauties.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of Providers, thy Mods and Thy Staff are with me." Along with some damn good reviews... just sayin'.
I've seen em come and go. It's never easy.

Tanks mods. For all you do.. this is for you!