Totally bummed, Just got my first rejection from a provider

It's just never happened before and I feel like there is something wrong with me lol. I'm not an incredible active hobbyist, have several reviews, been around a while. Never have I gotten a "pass"
So I ask is P411 that important? I don't see enough providers to even keep it active or current so I just never bothered.

Just throwing this out there hoping for some honest feed back.

What say you all?

Jack
Never mind... I'm just a little but hurt... I'll get over it I totally wanted to see this particular provider, took me a few days to actually connect over text and then she turned me down waaaaa

Okay I feel better now.... This is Dallas, provider heaven..... NEXT
Just have to let it go. Like you said Dallas is Provider heaven
Moved to COED.

If you wanted brutally honest responses from the men you should have posted this in the Men's Lounge. Many will sugar coat or tone down their answers here in the open.
did she say why?
  • SAL78
  • 12-31-2014, 02:24 PM
A P411 doesn't hurt. This is why, even though i'm not anywhere near as active as others, I maintain both Eccie and P411 accounts.

But still i've been where you are Jaquamo, i've tried to set something up before here on Eccie and the provider asked me to send her a request on P411 and once I did she declined the appointment. When that happens I just recommend you forget about that one provider and move on to the next.
  • DSK
  • 12-31-2014, 02:45 PM
Sorry to hear that...
That sucks but it shouldn't even have been a huge issue for you to have to post about it. I'm sure that provider knows you are talking about her and she most likely won't even see you in the future even if you did get P411 (which, yes, you can get a free 6 month membership if you have already seen ECCIE providers who are also on P411 and who will vouch for you.. Just give the ladies your email so they can send you an invite.. It's that easy)

Some ladies you might contact in the future will probably pass just because you kind of went about this post the wrong way.. You put a girl on blast and threw a hissy fit for attention and validation just because you did not like her screening process.

You're absolutely right-- this is Dallas. There are hundreds of other girls to see who are more lenient when it comes to screening. Just get over it and find someone else to fuck. Just my .02
You have 25 reviews in the 58 months since you joined ECCIE. You definitely hobby often enough to make the P411 membership worth it. It's only $125 for an annual membership.

There are a bunch of ladies that are on P411 that don't regularly use ECCIE. They offer discounts for P411 members. They post ads there that they don't post here. But, most of all, many of the ladies here feel safer accepting appointments with guys that have P411. It's easier on everyone.

If I'm not mistaken, you may be able to get a six month trial membership if a couple of ladies from P411 vouch for you. Maybe someone that is well versed in P411's policies could answer that directly.

If you're going to hobby another 25 times in the next several years...you may find it very useful.
Ya, P411 is a lot drama free compared to Eccie.

I use Eccie more because I like drama and gossiping.

Once you start to pile up your Ok's in P411, like 20+, screening is really smooth
  • EZ.
  • 12-31-2014, 03:28 PM
I don't see anyone that isn't on P411. I had a girl send me something that looked like a job application. She wanted three provider contacts and said that she might need more depending on how difficult it is contacting them. A woman that isn't on P411 is a huge red flag considering that it is free.

It hurts my feelings when they want me to come by for a written estimate.
i have been around for 4 months and had more rejection than a year of my single life as a young man. dont worry be happy maybe they were not as great as you would hope.
Moved to COED.

Many will sugar coat or tone down their answers here in the open. Originally Posted by Von Spieler

Yeah right ... I bet the OP was a basket case in high school with all the rejection there. I bet he would rather be NSNCed, too. Then he could post a NSNC review whining about he was led astray and wasted all that time ... Blah, blah, blah. Grow a pair.
I've been rejected a couple times or so...or 20 (not counting NBA's), and I gotta say, it stings a lil bit. I like to think I'm a cool enough guy that almost all women wouldn't mind seeing me. I'm such a charming guy, with a beautiful piece of wood.
Moved to COED.

If you wanted brutally honest responses from the men you should have posted this in the Men's Lounge. Many will sugar coat or tone down their answers here in the open. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Hi,
Do you have a link to this Men's Lounge forum? I remember seeing it a while back, but couldn't find it recently when I checked. Maybe I'm looking for the wrong title. Link would be appreciated.
Thanks.