Can you point me in the right direction?

I just want everyone opinions as to where and where not to stay near DFW Airport.

I've been visiting quite often lately and thinking of setting up an incall. Any suggestions...which hotels would you all prefer?
What happened to your incall? That was a really good spot if you ask me
What happened to your incall? That was a really good spot if you ask me Originally Posted by SES66065
According to one of her links its in Austria, so a local might be a good idea.
In Austria.....huh? oh i get it lmbo!!!!
What happened to your incall? That was a really good spot if you ask me Originally Posted by SES66065
My old incall is irrelevant hun.....

i was asking what is a good incall location near grand prairie arlington 114/183 and dfw air port area! Any suggestions anyone?

I just want everyone opinions as to where and where not to stay near DFW Airport.

I've been visiting quite often lately and thinking of setting up an incall. Any suggestions...which hotels would you all prefer?
Originally Posted by SexiLexiSparks
The major hotels have a deal with LE in Irving. seek 3 stars.
The major hotels have a deal with LE in Irving. seek 3 stars. Originally Posted by doug_dfw
Thanks for the intel! The hotel thing is new to me as well....
Mid cites just west of the airport
Motel 6 should have one nearby......they are relatively inexpensive, clean, and will get you started till you find something better in the area you are looking for.
Most folks suggest staying away from hotels in Irving and Arlington.

Most of the other towns around DFW Airport don't seem to have the same bad rep.

Btw, if you encounter issues finding a decent price this weekend, it may be due to the college football championship being played in Arlington on Monday night. Things should be back to normal after that.
Mid cites just west of the airport Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
I think this is the best advice.

Certainly Grapevine is no better than Irving and Coppell has more LE than any town it's size needs. Carrollton and Lewisville are better but aren't really close to the AP.
You may want to be a little closer to Arlington, but if proximity to DFW is the objective, try the Omni Park West at Luna Road and LBJ Freeway (I-635). Its 5 miles east of DFW airport. Beautiful 4 star hotel - usually offers great rates through Hotwire or hotels.com
I have seen several ladies at this hotel. Rooms are luxurious and the king-sized beds and high quality linens make for a sensual experience.
A really nice motel 6 in bedford. A cut above most and some rooms have outside access
I thank all you guys for the information. I am surely taking each suggestion in consideration!