Encounter: Aubrey Jynxed Me

Date: 21 June 2019
Name: Mila Jynx and AubreyHTX
User ID:: Mila ECCIE 474036, Aubrey P411 P217134
Phone: Mila 7132689019, Aubrey after screening
Email Address: milajynx@protonmail.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=474036, https://preferred411.com/P217134
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Galleria
Activities: Girl on girl, dirty talk, DFK, FIV, DATY, BBBJ, edging, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Mila long and very dark with some purple highlights, Aubrey long and red
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic (Mila) and white (Aubrey)
Physical Description: Two fine women with asses to die for. Aubrey is fair skinned with long red hair, some tats, and perky breasts. Mila has dark hair for days, deep bronze skin, and eraser nipples begging to be sucked. Pics you’ll find here and p411 are accurate for both.
Recommendation: Hells the fuck yes
Damn, you beat me to it. I was going to do a double with them. I have seen Aubrey multiple times and done doubles with her, but never with Mila. I will be doing this doubles in the near future! Great review!! Sounds like a hellova time!
Great review, I've done Mila, want to do Aubrey and have it scheduled with LaylaBrazil!!! What is a whore monger slut like me to do???? Maybe a foursome??
Wow. I am jealous. I have seen Aubrey for a long time and she is more than I can handle all by herself. Mila has been on my TDL for some time. Wow the two of them together sounds amazing.
Slow Clap .., This sounds like one for the books! Nice job, great review. TTL
Very impressive. Thanks for sharing.
Awesome! Best session ever
Wow, OP... TWO gals of that caliber?

Amazing, sesh I'm sure!!!

Nice
Awesome! Best session ever Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
Slow Clap .., This sounds like one for the books! Nice job, great review. TTL Originally Posted by timetolive
Wow, OP... TWO gals of that caliber?

Amazing, sesh I'm sure!!!

Originally Posted by Skittlez
Thanks for the feedback gents. Yes, definitely one of my best sessions.
Whoa! Amazing report, NMEufdaST8.

Now, this is a doubles combo worthy of trying

Nice review you lucky son of a gun.
Nice review you lucky son of a gun. Originally Posted by Curved65
Lucky indeed

I'd like to get together with her at least once before she retires in January from the hobby. Check out her latest posting for some more information.