URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P165897
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Galleria
Activities: Lfk,Dfk,Bbbj,Dt,4play,Daty,CG, Mish,Massage
Hair Length and Color: Blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Top of the line Latina!!! Blue eyes, Light Skinned, Blonde, Soft Skin, Very Clean, Freshly Sented, Nice MMs with natural feel & big Nipples, Manicured, Pedicured, Beautiful Legs, Sexy Lingerie, Pretty VJ, Big Soft Ass like Zafrio but Gio is all natural!!! Flawless Provider!!!
Recommendation: Yes
Hope you are correct, because that is saying a lot.....like being compared to Michael Jordan
Michael Jordan = Lebron James or Kobe Bryant

Get in there ASAP!! She trying to raise her rates...
  • Batsy
  • 06-25-2019, 03:57 PM
Based off the pictures I find that really hard to believe. Is there any more recent pics? Because yes zafiro is on a different level. Wish she was still around.
Based off the pictures I find that really hard to believe. Is there any more recent pics? Because yes zafiro is on a different level. Wish she was still around. Originally Posted by Batsy
Those pictures are no good. Go see for yourself. I’m going in again tonight. Her ass is better than Zafrio’s because it’s real. She has an ass like a black female stripper from Atlanta Georgia. A real Big booty Judy type of Ass!!
Interesting
I saw the pics, have to agree with Batsy
I saw the pics, have to agree with Batsy Originally Posted by VitaMan
Those pictures look nothing like her, I told her that when I met her. Idk why she has updated them yet and I stated, “BEST LATINA SINCE ZAFRIO”
she gives a killer BBBJ and TUMA

Good review

Agreed, Zafiro in her prime was incredible. Hard to compare to that...
Do you know what happened to Zafiro?
Do you know what happened to Zafiro? Originally Posted by neko27
She told me she was going back to Honduras last time I saw her
More like retire to Honduras. She probably doesn't need to work another day in her life.