URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/lafay...e/878483642933
City: Baton Rouge
State: Louisiana
Address: Hotel Incall
Activities: Bbbj, Mish, cow girl
Hair Length and Color: Blonde. Shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Molly is very well put together. She has the innocent soccer mom look. She has a beautiful smile, nice legs and amazing tits. Her hygiene was impeccable and her soft skin smelled so sexy.
Recommendation: Yes
What did she cost ya?
What did she cost ya? Originally Posted by Stanmanxx
100% appropriate info which belongs in ROS
I typically do not include rate detail because it is my personal belief that the focus has become too much on the cost of the provider instead of the quality of the girl and the overall experience of the encounter, so I choose to focus on the later. I also believe it should be the provider’s decision on which rate she requires. What the provider charged me may not be the same as she charges others so it would be comparing apples to oranges. I will say that her rate was very reasonable for the service she provided.
I respectfully disagree with the moderator’s determination that this review did not meet criteria due to insufficient ROS details. I think it was an excellent review and just because I didn’t put penthouse forum
I can respect that JJWALKER
I typically do not include rate detail because it is my personal belief that the focus has become too much on the cost of the provider instead of the quality of the girl and the overall experience of the encounter, so I choose to focus on the later. I also believe it should be the provider’s decision on which rate she requires. What the provider charged me may not be the same as she charges others so it would be comparing apples to oranges. I will say that her rate was very reasonable for the service she provided. Originally Posted by JJWALKER70801
Yes, but some people have a budget and would like to know if the provider is even within their starting point. Why bother with calls if not even doable for budget
So far she's just giving me the run around of reasons not to hangout!!!!! No thumbs up here for me!!!
I have to agree with Juan and Stan with the exception that one should always ask the provider's permission to even post a review, and rates as well. It seems to me that if they included rates in their ads that would cut down on all the random calls/texts from guys who can't afford their services.
Are we allowed to post rates if we contacted her ourselves? If not, I haven't actually seen her yet but based on her pics(which aren't that useful these days with filters and such) what she quoted me would be in the very affordable range IMHO.