Favorite strip club

Ok, so if you haven't read my other posts, I'm coming to visit KC for work next week and was wondering, What is the best club to go to? Now, i'm not talking sleaziest (even though it would be good to know) but the club where I am going to have the most fun at. Where the girls enjoy a good conversation over a drink, where you don't feel like you're being hussled as you hand over $ for the last half hour, where you might look over and say "hey, she looks like my niece, wonder if she needs a drink"?...

Feel free to let me know the place and if you want to pm me the why, well... I'm sure everyone else will understand.

Stay safe!
From a value/novelty proposition perspective, go to the outhouse. It is, hands down, the oddest, but most interesting club I have ever been to, and there are almost always hot chicks there. It is byob, and fully nude, but doesn't give a truly seedy vibe(you have to go to understand that conflicted statement). Extras are not permitted, and not hideable.

It opens at 7ish, but is closed on monday and tuesday.

Door fee is 20

It is in the middle of a corn field.

It is between lawrence and kc. Babydolls in Topeka has a big portion of KC's strippers because of the laws in kc and missouri.

It is in the middle of a corn field Originally Posted by kehaar
Really? Lol
Outhouse is disgusting. I only worked one day there,after some nasty shit happened between a customer who had come in the night before and a girl who should not have been dancing nude is all I'm gonna say
I have worked at all the Lawrence clubs, as well as baby dolls. I have worked at whispers In basehor. I like baby dolls, they are classy, great girls & I always made $$$$ there.
San Diego, just off Hwy 8.
Full of UCSD gals.
A lot of Navy money goes to the college gals.

Oh wait, did you want a decent KC club?
Umm, a couple in Lawrence, which is still not kc
There isn't a decent club in KC! Since they changed the laws. They all moved to KS. Some went to Nebraska. There is a club in Lincoln, Nebraska. Called the Office. I worked there. It's fun, very popular.
Yes, I think we all know the SC scene has hit rock bottom in MO.
Wow... that is SAD...
Outhouse is disgusting. I only worked one day there,after some nasty shit happened between a customer who had come in the night before and a girl who should not have been dancing nude is all I'm gonna say
I have worked at all the Lawrence clubs, as well as baby dolls. I have worked at whispers In basehor. I like baby dolls, they are classy, great girls & I always made $$$$ there. Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
I have never been to a strip club where there wasn't a girl dancing naked who probably ought not have been unclothed. The outhouse has that range. Because they make good money dancing, it attracts high quality talent, as well.

If you like pole dancing exhibitions(I do), it used to be far and above anything I have seen. That isn't so much the case now(some of the best talent that pushed that retired).

The full nude lap dance thing is a bit extreme, but direct interaction/exposure of the fella's equipment is strictly verboten, and enforced by the women.

If you want personal attention, go there Sunday, wed, or thur. If you want drunken complete mayhem, got frid or sat. On the weekend, it is standing room only.

It is in the middle of a corn field. Check it out on google maps! Its best to get there before they cut them in the fall. After harvest, it seems a bit naked!

Nikkilove91, I believe you, but I don't think it is typical.
Good to know! Was gonna check a few out as part of next months birthday festivities but sounds like I’d be more entertained dancing in the mirror 😭
Really? Lol Originally Posted by Flapjack1973
It was a punk club before it was a strip club too.
  • IQ160
  • 08-14-2018, 02:53 PM
A long, long time ago, and the only time I went to the Outhouse, hotlawrencelady was dancing there - it's how we met and how I scheduled my first date with her. Back then, she was a treat to watch strip.
A long, long time ago, and the only time I went to the Outhouse, hotlawrencelady was dancing there - it's how we met and how I scheduled my first date with her. Back then, she was a treat to watch strip. Originally Posted by IQ160
She was one of my firsts, way back in the day. Good times. Didn’t know she worked there too though.
It was a punk club before it was a strip club too. Originally Posted by av_joe_kc
Those were the days. You could go catch a triple bill with acts like L7, Helmut, etc. for $5-$10. Massive mosh pits. Fond memories.
[INDENT]"I have never been to a strip club where there wasn't a girl dancing naked who probably ought not have been unclothed. The outhouse has that range. Because they make good money dancing, it attracts high quality talent, as well..."/INDENT]

Wow you brought memories on that statement. I was out with about 8 guys one night in San Diego and we came across a strip club with pictures on the windows of the "world's largest GO-GO girl". From the pictures she must have weighed over 400 pounds. Only one guy wanted to go in for the laugh: everyone else said they wouldn't waist the money.