Road trips and pros vs civies

Damn they're fun.
Civies, and pros that know me stopping by at an event, etc.
Amusing to see civies (and sometimes pros) starring each other down.
Granted the civies don't know the pros are pros, but still.
This Sunday morning's coffee is more than amusing.
I have a civie pouting at me cause she got stared down by another civie and a pro.
The pro is highly amused.
I’m not following UC, you invited multiple girls that don’t know each other for coffee? I enjoy a good cat fight as much as the next guy, but that seems wrong. Or maybe I don’t understand the setup.

Makes me wonder, do girls look at each other and suspect they’re a provider or do they not have any idea. I see ladies that put off a certain vibe and have my suspicions, wondering if chicks pick up a vibe
I’m not following UC, you invited multiple girls that don’t know each other for coffee? I enjoy a good cat fight as much as the next guy, but that seems wrong. Or maybe I don’t understand the setup.

Makes me wonder, do girls look at each other and suspect they’re a provider or do they not have any idea. I see ladies that put off a certain vibe and have my suspicions, wondering if chicks pick up a vibe Originally Posted by lakecat
Comments anyone?
Grown Women starring each other down? For what exactly?? Lol reminds me of middle school .. they must have history 🤷🏽♀️

I don’t really look at others & think about what they do for a living lol if they look friendly I’ll smile if not I don’t 😂 never any stare downs unless they tried to take my parking spot 😊
LC,
Elsewhere at a large horse event this weekend.
Barn full of folks and friends stop by to say hi.

Mia,
Quite a lot of older civie gals never left high schoolish attitudes.
I have pro friends here and there that that are also my civie dating consultants.
Seriously, what better than professional advice.
A pro that has horses stopped by to say hi, and jumped in (at my texted request), to help the civie I was with, run off another civie. Entertaining soap and thought KC would be amused.
Yes, a couple pros on my dance card, with nice cover, have met civie friends.

JR, thanks for proving you are yourself again.
I just dont have UCs game...I mean he is quite the stud I hear!!!
Women constantly fighting over him
How do ya do it buddy?
LOL BD.

If you're really asking for what civie gals want, that's a long story.
But I do get pro advice on how to talk to civie gals.
After all, advice is needed as older civie single gals have a good bit of inherent BSC

• Fsn57
  • 09-02-2018, 03:47 PM
Sounds like too much drama for my liking.
  • IQ160
  • 09-02-2018, 05:56 PM
Entertaining soap and thought KC would be amused. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Nope.
Need video or it didn't happen.
UC what the hell are you talking about? Lol
UC what the hell are you talking about? Lol Originally Posted by Lubeman
Short story: Amusement when civie and real world overlap.

Long: All pro gals have civie lives, whether they allow hobby guys to see any of that, depends on the guy.
I'm fortunate that there's a couple pros that think it's amusing that I date civies, and part of the deal is that they coach me.
As I mentioned above, do not the pros have an excellent skill set to coach a guy on dating civies?
This is not the first, nor second, time I've posted this.
The Nebraska gal that stopped by was highly amused.
Btw, the Houston gal does this more frequently.

And, for all of you to continue to be amused about, at my expense:
Part of the deal is that they are on stand by (1st dibs on the atm) to pick up the pieces when the civie stuff falls apart.
The Houston gals used to set up a betting pool on that.
I see a new TV show in the making.

Call it Hooker Hitch
I see a new TV show in the making.
Call it Hooker Hitch Originally Posted by royamcr
Nah, how about:
"Hooker Matchmaker"
(A comedy series)
And the gals are the scriptwriters as they have an endless supply of stories.